Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Posted an hour ago:

Hello guys, let's do our monthly informative post... Although we didn't have one last month, we still have a lot to talk about and announce, so let's go in parts.

First about the audio, which you already know we've started to implement in the game, we're doing it little by little, due to the large volume of scenes, we can't put audio in all of them at once, so every new scene will already come with sound effects, and one or two of the old scenes will be implemented with more audio, eventually we'll cover all the scenes.

Translations, yes, from time to time someone always comes along asking for the game to be translated into some language, and it's totally understandable, and we want the game to be more and more accessible, it's just that the way we built the code didn't make translations easy, but we're reviewing and optimizing the code, allowing translations to be made, but it's still a work in progress, it's not finished, but we're happy with the tests we've done, and between now and the end of the year it will be possible to have translations made by the community.

Now, we're announcing something new, a new tier will be implemented on our SubscribeStar page, it will be a little more expensive than the others, but for fans of the game who want to have their favorite characters involved in a specific situation, it is now possible, the subscriber will be able to submit their scene idea, which will go through a vote, and if it wins, it will be produced and implemented in the game. However, due to the workload, in order not to overload the team, and also not to become a mess, we will have some rules.

Rules:

1. The scenes will not be part of the story's progression, they will be scenes that fall into the same category as Linda's Yoga Scene (It will be a side scene that will occur randomly due to a certain condition).

2. One idea per person.

3. If the idea wins the vote, we'll discuss the details of the scene before production begins.

4. How will it work?

In the first month, the idea submission period will open. All members of the new tier (Carrot Elite) will have 30 days to submit their idea.
In the second month, the submission period will close and the voting period will open, lasting until the end of the month. All our subs (excluding the FREE ones) will be able to vote, where their votes will be weighted according to their tier.
In the third month, the voting period will end and we'll start developing the scene that will be integrated into the Build released that same month.
In the fourth month, the cycle starts again.
5. In order for your idea to be accepted and produced by our team, you must be a Carrot Elite for at least the first two months, which would be the submission phase and the voting phase. If you stop being a Carrot Elite within this period, your idea will be automatically disqualified.

Format:

Scene Name: A name for the idea.
General Description: [Insert here a general description of what the scene will be about, the context, the characters involved, as many details as possible.]
Time: [Insert here the time the scene will take place].[Example: Morning]
Location: [Insert here the place where the scene will take place][Example: Protagonist's bedroom].
Comments: [Insert any additional information here].
Reference: [Insert a reference image here, it can be 3D, 2D or a real image].

Any doubts, ask us!

PS: WE WILL START RECEIVING IDEAS FROM MAY.
We also have a little teaser, we're reworking some old scenes, but don't worry, this build won't just be a rework, we'll have new scenes.

I can't vote because I'm poor but I would like more scenes of Bernice, Celine, Olivia, ok I'm not going to lie to you I would like all of them but those would be the main ones

Reactions: FakoSIL

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
BUG REPORT FOLLOWING SCENES CRASH ON JOIPLAY AND ANDROID v0.41

White Hair Demon
Celine BJ
Celeste facefuck
Mom Yoga Scene

JOIPLAY FIX. TURN OFF ALL RENPY SETTINGS AND TURN ON RECOMPILE SCRIPTS.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hmm people here say patreon...

But actually the devs patreon has not been updated since 2023
ANd Littleman Remake isnt there :(
Wish i could support the dev, but seems he actually has no patreon for littleman ?

How are people here getting codes from his patreon ?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Sad, was hoping he had a patreon too, since i dont use substar
even if it has "stepmom" type of change
the game is LITERALLY called "little man".
the tags are LITERALLY [incest] and [shota]

Patreon is on the warpath recently in banning such games.
You say it is exactly the kind of game you like but you only have a patreon. but patreon is the company that is banning all those devs you like.
just go and make a substar account instead. it is literally free to make the account

Reactions: StreamSteam
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes