• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
Nice update. However, with the current saved version, you seem to get to the scenes rather quickly. Most likely this would not occur if you'd restart. The phone walkthrough is quite clear and easy (don't know why so many complain).
Then again, you need to play.. play.. the game! :)
Mr.Rabbit , I'd just pay a little attention to that English. (y)
...and damn it! Can't we get Linda to follow us to the dining room so we can spread her across the table and go at her?
How, about she follow us to the downstairs bathroom (where it all began) and have an assrub and then we spray all over - Linda: "He keeps on covering me with that Hot semen! It's a good thing we're in the shower!"
When I say "we", I really mean the MC. Yeah, yeah. The MC! ;)
All the female characters have big tits and big asses so why not a breast smothering /suffocating scene or facesitting scene. In the Halloween i love it Linda with the vampirella disguise but I'd like to see her with tight skeleton bodysuit, maybe in further versions we could see her in spandex or something like that. And besides int the daybreak linda's bathroom is closed so it would be nice a voyeurism scene with her masturbating in the bath and rubbing her giant tits.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
All the female characters have big tits and big asses so why not a breast smothering /suffocating scene or facesitting scene. In the Halloween i love it Linda with the vampirella disguise but I'd like to see her with tight skeleton bodysuit, maybe in further versions we could see her in spandex or something like that. And besides int the daybreak linda's bathroom is closed so it would be nice a voyeurism scene with her masturbating in the bath and rubbing her giant tits.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Sure! That'll work as well! :p:sneaky:

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
Brittanys bust portrait looks worse than her scene art. Her boobs are so big, wish they were better drawn to account for gravity, for example look at the art of Bobobo or Fujoujoshi. Brittanys tits look and act like beach balls.
Otherwise great game and cute MC

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Is it worth it to play the original abandoned game or should I jump right into the remake? The remake's art is much better, but the original looks very nice too, so I'm torn.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Is it worth it to play the original abandoned game or should I jump right into the remake? The remake's art is much better, but the original looks very nice too, so I'm torn.
old one not worth no naked content only 1 decent pic of the mom in the bath so not really worth it

Reactions: DB Cooper

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Brittanys bust portrait looks worse than her scene art. Her boobs are so big, wish they were better drawn to account for gravity, for example look at the art of Bobobo or Fujoujoshi. Brittanys tits look and act like beach balls.
Otherwise great game and cute MC
the first time she flash the quality is a bit meh but the whole scene is pretty cool and theres not alot of game like this anyway. From there the quality seem to upgrade with time. If you do more content with britanny you see that they are really getting it like they make her slowly strip /flash which is pretty cool i think.

Reactions: Omeega

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
Look I can't make u choose but from my point of view I think it's a good game It still gets updates the original one was abandoned to make this one or that's what I hear it's a decent game theirs another game that's also decent it's called automaton story it's a furry game but not a bad one it's a new game it gets updates from time to time

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
on subscribestar I see they posted an update on 16th Dec... it features an image of possibly the mother wearing a bra and it has some text - what is the text? do we get to have sex with her next update? would be nice for Christmas

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
Is the easter event repeatable or is it just in the gallery?
great question i realy dont know im woundering the same question and also wundering if you can have sex with the mother again or is it a one time thing im also waiting on another update for this game to roll out

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It's up on svscomics but download links there are just meh, "fast" and "slow" options with faster one asking you to pay. :poop:
The only littleman 10.5 I could find on SVS did say LitteMan 'remake' but was the old art it could be the new one ( didn't download (too slow)) but its showing the old art.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes