RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: HarryHill99

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
I remember this haven't seen this game pop up in a while hope but nothing filled with blessings for this game happy Thanksgiving

robottheman

Oct 8, 2017
The game gets more and more better each time I play with the scenes and the better artwork, keep it up!

A small feature that i think we would all enjoy is a way to dress up the characters :) like other games having a "closet" option and begin able to dress them up with unlockable outfits would be so awesome (And also using halloween outfits from previous updates and other new outfits). Thanks!

Reactions: hentai charley

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
It might be a guess, but the game seems to have some troubles, the changelog says new scenes with Olivia, but nothing seem to happens, little new thing is that when asking "lets meet tonight" always its i blue and says soemthing about "a new stage" but then the scene seems like always

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
This update is definitely a little buggy if anything. There is an extra locked scene in the gallery even though there is no scene for it and even when unlocked it just shows a duplicate (I haven't unlocked it myself and wouldn't know how to in any case). I have updated my persistent file to also include a post-0.17 persistent file for before I unlocked the 3 new scenes and one for after. So all in all this file is complete and shows all scenes in the gallery even if it looks like it doesn't.
SEE: https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-18-mr-rabbit.46791/post-7038412

https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-18-mr-rabbit.46791/post-6295801

Also why is someone else in the OP for "gallery unlocker" XD. Oh well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossjohn
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes