MUwolverines92

Jan 26, 2021
I have three scenes missing and the phone in the game is no help...I'm missing the one between Fucking Linda in the Bathroom and the new Quickie one; The one between Olivia HJ and Eating...; and between Olivia Threesome and Isaac Fucking Olivia...any help?

MUwolverines92

Jan 26, 2021
Here are the screenshots for the scenes I am missing, looking for any help I can get...not sure what I'm missing as the phone in game is telling me I've done everything Screenshot 2.png Screenshot 1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: WackedWu

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
Mr rabbit are there going to be any other tags or Kinks introduced later on down the road in this game (ex.pregnancy, cumflation, etc...) don't know if this question has been asked or not?

Reactions: StreamSteam

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
is it worth to play this game now or just wait for more updates?
There is a ton of content in the game already. Wait long enough, and you might have so much content that you can't get through it in a single update cycle, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
does anyone know how to find molly I've checked everywhere and I cant find her, I may just be a moron but any help would be appreciated.
What stage of the game are you in? She is in either the Class-room, Library ( one scene I think) or Teacher's lounge.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes