JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Has the creator told how many womens will he put on game?
Just looking at the new map, there are a lot of new locations that are currently locked out. Seems like the game could go on a long time and add many characters. If not, I don't know a good reason to change the map and add a bunch more locations.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
The first one is Linda giving the MC a handjob in the morning after sleeping with her (go to her room at daybreak and ask to sleep with her - without sex). The other two are the mother's day event at school with Linda, Olivia and Isaac, and first time sex with Olivia. The latter two I know I played, but are locked for me as well, so it's a bug.

Reactions: Todka

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a typo, a bug, or some randomization, but Celine's route activated when MC went to Diamond Tower in the morning, not in the afternoon.
I'm not on my PC at the moment to check, but I have no reason to doubt you so I amended the post.

Don't know why I thought it was the afternoon.

Todka

Jan 2, 2020
The first one is Linda giving the MC a handjob in the morning after sleeping with her (go to her room at daybreak and ask to sleep with her - without sex). The other two are the mother's day event at school with Linda, Olivia and Isaac, and first time sex with Olivia. The latter two I know I played, but are locked for me as well, so it's a bug.
ok thanks is a bug i have play the scene in the game but they are locked

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes