thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
v0.10
how much sex content do we already have?
2 sex scenes with Brittany in this update (and I mean REAL sex scenes, not teasing), so in a way it was a small update but at least each scene was worth it. 1 was doggy style the other are cowgirl position, and you could rewatch them in the Gallery or just visit her in the afternoon to start the sex again
About how much sex content until now, well....It was decent enough depend how or who would you prefer, Lisa only have 1 real sex scene so far so it was a little bit sad but the other milf have around 2-3 sex so at least it would be a good distraction

Reactions: Robert rivers

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
just asking is this game going to get a update just wanting to know because its been out for a little while or has this game been abandoned just wanted to ask i hope it get more updates im at 0.8a right know

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
just asking is this game going to get a update just wanting to know because its been out for a little while or has this game been abandoned just wanted to ask i hope it get more updates im at 0.8a right know
Are you for real? You can read all the comments above you to see it has 2 new updates since 0.8a that you played, each one was 1-2 month

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
it seems that i am missing quite a few scenes on gallery and i have charisma and relations maxed

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
2 sex scenes with Brittany in this update (and I mean REAL sex scenes, not teasing), so in a way it was a small update but at least each scene was worth it. 1 was doggy style the other are cowgirl position, and you could rewatch them in the Gallery or just visit her in the afternoon to start the sex again
About how much sex content until now, well....It was decent enough depend how or who would you prefer, Lisa only have 1 real sex scene so far so it was a little bit sad but the other milf have around 2-3 sex so at least it would be a good distraction
owh no linda sex scenes :( i just hoped kissing while having sex like in yamamoto yoshifumi manga

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you are talking about brittany, just do a race with her and a new event will be available.
no im talking about the those "???" hints.
there is no way to know what to do next and in the phone there are just "???" as hints, at least last time i checked it.
so you have to randomly have to to go through random dialog and hope one of those trigger one "???"

reason i stopped playing was that you cant go further as the hints are just "???"
I think handjob from mom is best i could get there, but there were several "???" left on the mom

rvetter

Feb 12, 2018
Hey stuck on Linda after the beach. I have the videotape, but I cant seem to find what to after. Help?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
one problem
the phone says new event with Linda in the evening? but there is no evening only afternoon and night

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
one problem
the phone says new event with Linda in the evening? but there is no evening only afternoon and night
Must be an oversight error ... the four times of day are day break,morning,afternoon and night - so evening must be night ?

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
no im talking about the those "???" hints.
there is no way to know what to do next and in the phone there are just "???" as hints, at least last time i checked it.
so you have to randomly have to to go through random dialog and hope one of those trigger one "???"

reason i stopped playing was that you cant go further as the hints are just "???"
I think handjob from mom is best i could get there, but there were several "???" left on the mom
you can see the time of day in which these dialogues are available, last update is mostly afternoon.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes