gemcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ask 'Mom' for pocket money each Saturday and check the mail box in front of house once a day (only a cpl/few bucks each day(painful grind))
I think, it's beyond painful, so don't hesitate to cheat a bit; openconsole and type PlayerMoney = XXX.0 and voila.

Reactions: Dave98424

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
2 questions,
1st: how do you open the console to enter the PlayerMoney cheat
2nd: how do you raise skills? i've gotten intelligence to 1 in school but it stopped there and have no idea what to do for speech and strength

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
2 questions,
1st: how do you open the console to enter the PlayerMoney cheat
2nd: how do you raise skills? i've gotten intelligence to 1 in school but it stopped there and have no idea what to do for speech and strength
how do u level up speech skill?
I think you have to use an unren program to enable console first ( not sure)
Not sure intelligence needs to go any higher yet.
Speech/charisma is raised first at the mirror in the foyer of the house then later w/ Lucifer @ the club.
Strength is raised jogging w/ Brittney in the morning (can't remember if Brittney and Mom need to meet first or not)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hope this will help:

You level up the speech through the mirror at home, until it tells you to go see someone with more charisma to teach you. :unsure:
If you still do not know, than ask your self this: -who is the person you will ask for stuff in exchange for your soul? :sneaky: :devilish:
Intelligence is easy. Just don't be a fool and go to school. (y)
Your neighbor is where you get help with straight and make sure to tap that "W" button like your life dependent on it once the count down goes down in the running game. ;)

WARNING TO ALL THAT WILL TRY TO USE THE CONSOLE TO LEVEL UP THE STATS!!! :eek:Don't do it, because the current game is limited on how high the stats can go and if you go to high you will probably cause crashes to your game. :poop:
I think this are the max levels for the stats in v0.9 as of right now:
Straight = 1max
Intelligence = 1max
Speech = 3max

Another mayor thing you have to watch out for is the part where mom and the neighbor (Brittany) were to meet. :unsure: You have to make sure that this is done way before neighbor allows you to enter her home, other wise the option for mom and her to see each other will disappear. :unsure::(

One more thing. The follow me command that you unlock, will work only when you are in certain part of an area, with a given character at a given time.
You will know your in a correct area, when you press the characters picture and you have other highlighted in green options that will start an event. :unsure: :)

Last edited:

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Really love this game but please add more pics of bernice, molly, olivia and linda flashing their huge tits with the ''while mc is talking to them '' view and or solo view

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes