NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Just wondering if there is a scene involving the pocket money because I've taken a lot a it has still not turned red and mom has already lost her job but still giving me money.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I just loaded up a save from .8 but it doesnt say there is any new mom content. Im reading that there is a scene with here for holloween?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The has to be one of the most frustrating games ive played from f95. I have like a dozen scenes for the mom that i have not scene, all unlocked and available, but cant for the life of me figure them out. Getting her to follow during the times list, not a single event is available in any rooms of the house...

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The has to be one of the most frustrating games ive played from f95. I have like a dozen scenes for the mom that i have not scene, all unlocked and available, but cant for the life of me figure them out. Getting her to follow during the times list, not a single event is available in any rooms of the house...
Are you clicking on her avatar/picture when you get in the different rooms? ( first its the TV room in the afternoon then later your bedroom)

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
I can't get into the principals office with the camera anymore? Neither is Olivia there in the morning in her house in the morning? Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Are you clicking on her avatar/picture when you get in the different rooms? ( first its the TV room in the afternoon then later your bedroom)
Yes, nothing but Dismiss and Nothing every time. I no longer have any blue options outside pocket money either, and i have done the sleep with evet, which is dumb as its clearly an event, yet doesnt appear in the events menu.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Yes, nothing but Dismiss and Nothing every time. I no longer have any blue options outside pocket money either, and i have done the sleep with evet, which is dumb as its clearly an event, yet doesnt appear in the events menu.
Sorry, sounds like it bugged on you - only other thing I can think of that may be jamming progression: Have Mom and Brittney(the neighbor) met yet? Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry, sounds like it bugged on you - only other thing I can think of that may be jamming progression: Have Mom and Brittney(the neighbor) met yet? Good luck.
No, im not even sure how to do that. The neighbour scene happened and i was supposed to have them meet, but i cant figure out how to. Talking to the mom doesnt give any options, and i cant get the mom to leave the house as going to the map says no.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
No, im not even sure how to do that. The neighbour scene happened and i was supposed to have them meet, but i cant figure out how to. Talking to the mom doesnt give any options, and i cant get the mom to leave the house as going to the map says no.
I may be remembering incorrectly but I think you talk to Brittney and the subject of meeting 'Mom' comes up then the next day you talk w/ Brittney again then go get 'Mom' - been a while since I played tho.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes