Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you get day time to be evening? I time cycle seems to be daybreak --> morning --> afternoon --> night.
I tried starting new game and stil same.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm new here and i don't know how to increase chit chat skill HELP!!
You mean charm? Use the mirror in the hallway (this will bring you up to a certain level)- when that stops raising the level talk w/ the 'devil' in the club at night.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
is there cheat for charisma or strength?
There is no real need to cheat those stats but you could use editor to change those values.
Personaly i just did task to raise those stats its not too bad of grind., plus there is often time where there is nothing elso to at at time in game.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
how do you upgrade speech strength and the other one
Speech is actual Charisma and can be upgraded by a mirror in your house at the front door. To upgraded further seek out Lucifer.
Strength is upgraded by running with Brittany in the morning.
Intelligence is upgraded by going to class in the school.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I got everything done so far only complaint is the Halloween Event seemed a bit rushed. Mom's part was great but Brittany and Olivia parts did not make any use of the special elements that could take place because of your powers like they did with your Mom. Also the art for Brittany's animation was really bad not that I mind, it just could use a little polishing to not look so cartoony.

deathgodes

Aug 22, 2020
Speech is actual Charisma and can be upgraded by a mirror in your house at the front door. To upgraded further seek out Lucifer.
Strength is upgraded by running with Brittany in the morning.
Intelligence is upgraded by going to class in the school.
thnx (y)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I haven't seen a computer yet or a store that would sell it.
Yeah, so far no store seems to have a computer, but when you click on MC's desk in his bedroom, there's a comment that he can't afford a computer and needs to go outside and work. I assume that since it's mentioned, that one will show up/be needed eventually.

BTW, according to the Hints I need 2 events for Olivia (Morning, before the oral sex)) and 1 for Mom (Afternoon, after the first Night Sex). I meet all the criteria, but can't activate any of these. Could they be the Halloween special?

Update: Solved the Mom Afternoon event. It's a "Follow Me" choice. I'm still stuck on the Olivia morning events.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes