jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
not too much. Some content. I played about...hm, maybe an hour ? Some halloween action, but seems like nothing really new. Some facial and blowjob. Still nice though...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! This update was very nice with those Halloween and Miss Bennie content (even though still too focus on handjob, blowjob and boobjob, really wish we could have more than that), but the Britany blowjob art was TERRIFYING. Holy hell, her head look very weird when she doing that...like she was a slime or something, that look totally wrong. Linda and Oblivia was at least very hot, again...need to have penetration sex scenes, this is Halloween yet still didn't even have anal sex

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Okay! This update was very nice with those Halloween and Miss Bennie content (even though still too focus on handjob, blowjob and boobjob, really wish we could have more than that), but the Britany blowjob art was TERRIFYING. Holy hell, her head look very weird when she doing that...like she was a slime or something, that look totally wrong. Linda and Oblivia was at least very hot, again...need to have penetration sex scenes, this is Halloween yet still didn't even have anal sex
Yeah the art was a mixed bag. Even Olivia's ass looked quite strange with an art style that didn't fit the rest of the game.
Linda's head looked a bit off as well in the animation like it became distorted when it came in contact with your "lightsaber"..

Nice little release, but the art was really quite rushed.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Such slow this game is geting his content :confused: (n) phone system is good but doesnt give descrition what to do ....
Add Sex with main Milf and Sex animations needs a tweek:giggle:(y) + pregnancy + demon power (FFS MC is Devil and can have only one Sex at Lucifer place o_Oneeds redo or add Biger and beter Content:cool:(y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm Such slow this game is geting his content :confused: (n) phone system is good but doesnt give descrition what to do ....
Add Sex with main Milf and Sex animations needs a tweek:giggle:(y) + pregnancy + demon power (FFS MC is Devil and can have only one Sex at Lucifer place o_Oneeds redo or add Biger and beter Content:cool:(y)
I bet you're the father of many children every time I see your post there's always "pregnancy" :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes