SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
  1. Why is shota and similar content more acceptable than loli and similar content?
  2. Is there really a double standard when considering what content is to be allowed?
1. Because of the inherent double standard in society that sexual abuse towards women is more serious than toward men (see: men can't be raped). Whenever you see a report that underage girl was caught having an affair with a male teacher, the word pedophilia is used. When it's a boy and a female teacher, it's high fives.
2. Yes, or at least there was. There was a game Incestual something (the name changed with the Patreon purge, can't quite remember it) that was constantly removed from this site, because the twin sister of the MC looked (very) underage. People brought up that there were numerous games where the protagenist was "very short" and suffered from "dwarfism" and what not, and the mods had to agree that they were indeed using a double standard.

GrayFullbaster

Jan 13, 2020
I have two events left for Olivia. I meet the requirements, and it says 'monday through friday'. In the afternoon all choices are red. In the morning I can no longer go in her door, and in the weekend it's red. And at night ou can't enter the house.
So how do I get the last two events?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What was my quote about? Asking the same question?
I think the answer ended up being a door you can't see in the lower right hand corner of the inside of the house, but I'm not 100% because I deleted the game a while ago.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
tomorrow is the release of the free version, just wait a bit
Tomorrow/today?
I thought that the update got to the subscribers quite a few days before the public

Edit: forget it, for some reason I thought it was released yesterday

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
It's been released since:

LittleMan 0. 9

Mr.Rabbit
When it will be avaiable for us?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes