Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Are you talking about the scene of her in her bedroom in the Daybreak, you just have to click on the door and it's says it was left open. Enjoy.
Nothing happened, I'm talking about this one that I'm missing:

Nov 19, 2017
Is this a remake of the other game?
Yes It's a remake of a old Ren'Py game. I think I still have the Original game on 1 of my hard drives. It was called: Incesexual Awakening- v1.0-pc. But they've fixed a lot of the Artwork & the bugs that in the Original version of the Game.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm missing a whole lot with mom in the afternoon but it's all in the red already. What am I missing? the only thing I can think off is that the ask for money option on the weekend is still in the blue.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Yes It's a remake of a old Ren'Py game. I think I still have the Original game on 1 of my hard drives. It was called: Incesexual Awakening- v1.0-pc. But they've fixed a lot of the Artwork & the bugs that in the Original version of the Game.
Uh, no. Insexual/Incestral Awakening is another game. This one was called... Little Man. Just without the space.
And after this update, I'm having mixed feelings about this "fixed artworks"

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Apr 16, 2020
Anyone know how to use the videotape?
i think you can use it sooner or later in the afternoon(when she's in the kitchen) let your mother(linda) follow you in the sofa/tv then press her theres options like massage etc.
video tape is for a quest for your mom(linda)
about watching a movie

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
So far I think you don't since even if you tell her to follow she won't leave the house.
I think you have to interact with them both(about meeting each other), when Linda(mom) agrees with you, a new option will show in Linda, just max them both, and i think this event is for afternoon so talk to them in the afternoon

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I finally figured it out. If you looking for missing scene ask the character to follow you then walk to a room then click on the follower icon again and if they can do something in that room it will show up.

Reactions: Sukme
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes