Jojo3033

Apr 29, 2018
Is there an easier way to beat Brittany race on Android and I have maxed my stats

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
if it comes to art, this update (0.16) is the best. The first linda scene got me by suprise.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is my first time to write a walkthrough and I decided to write my own so that I can use this and remember in case I will start to play again at the beginning . And now I will share it and hope this will help those who are stuck .
I just updated the walkthrough from v10 to v16 . You can now check it in the OP

Reactions: jackkane

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Anyone else stuck at that objective where you have your mom follow you into her bathroom in the afternoon but when you go to her bathroom it just says that the bathroom is locked?

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
In WT write that I can meet Isaac at school in the afternoon. And once I'm there, I can't click on him while he's in class. In addition, he is standing at the door and even if I would like to click on him, I can always choose only the door.

Can anyone help?

I don't know but he is probably important for Olivia story, and I haven't even meet him yet.

And how to enter Linda room at daybreak? First time I can enter without any problems. but then I have to enter again and when i try to enter, MC say that door locked.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why I avoided this game.
I just finished playing and I have to say it's a great game, I like the animations and the women in this game are good. :)

Although the size of the breasts is a bit of an exaggeration, but I do not complain. :KEK:

Mom and teacher are the best.

Anyone know games like this? and can recommend me?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know why I avoided this game.
I just finished playing and I have to say it's a great game, I like the animations and the women in this game are good. :)

Although the size of the breasts is a bit of an exaggeration, but I do not complain. :KEK:

Mom and teacher are the best.

Anyone know games like this? and can recommend me?
I would tell you never saint by saint voice but it's not renpy

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes