mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
could there be milf and gilfs with saggy tits ^^

Well, i don't know, it seems the new chick looks very attractive and cute, if approach the matter correctly, then the sex scenes with her can be damn hot.
By the way, my favorite characters are Linda, Brittany (i hope they will release an update dedicated to her soon), Bernice (potentially a very cool mistress, i hope that in the upcoming update we will have the opportunity to have a lot of fun with her). But I don’t really like Molly, perhaps because the scenes with her were kind of boring and unsuccessful angles and angles were chosen; Olivia's story was ruined with elements of some kind of NTR and very poor animation of most of the scenes.

Daxteezy

May 24, 2020
Gallery unlocker, simply copy into the game folder, replace the screens.rpy.

Should work for all versions as the unlocker simply loops over all labels automatically, so any new scenes is instantly scanned.
I cant download this, it opens in a new tab with all the coding texts ;-; help pls?

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Mr.Rabbit Dude wtf happen ? the progress bar disappeared on your SubscribeStar Page
It seems that SubscribeStar is bugged and is not showing some posts, the post is there, but for some reason it is not showing to people. I will put the Progress Report on the home screen which is still showing.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It seems that SubscribeStar is bugged and is not showing some posts, the post is there, but for some reason it is not showing to people. I will put the Progress Report on the home screen which is still showing.
Thanks for reply, it works now.

Art ist complete (so release is around the corner)
B.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes