WackedWu

May 8, 2021
OK , Mr. Rabbit ....... I've finally found a link to the full gallery, and I must say , you and your team are nasty and you guys have done a outstanding job on the game, but on the other hand ( I've got a doctor appointment) and how am I supposed to explain this kickstand that won't go away :WutFace: :LUL::LUL::LUL::KEK::KEK::KEK: Thanks a lot Sir:LUL::LUL::LUL:

Reactions: jimbo_1234

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Apologies for this one being a little late, but nonetheless here it is. Full gallery unlocker for 0.21:

https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-21-mr-rabbit.46791/post-6295801

By the way, in the new update you can choose between a befriended Isaac or lone wolf MC version of the mothers day event, so if you chose the lone wolf route you can find out what the other choice would have been like through the gallery. This means you won't need to reload an older save.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Im trying to race with Brittany but the whole thing is bugged. It worked on older versions. Any tips?

Edit: Well I've passed a few days forward and tried again. This time it worked, weird.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, a help please. I called beautiful to beach, she told me she needs to give a new swimsuit, but whenever I talk to the store owner and open the stock of it, nothing appears to buy, simply empty. I missed something? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, a help please. I called beautiful to beach, she told me she needs to give a new swimsuit, but whenever I talk to the store owner and open the stock of it, nothing appears to buy, simply empty. I missed something? Thank you in advance.
This same question I have too? No items are shown in the items list.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I firggured to get the swimsuit you need to click on the other side of the door. If you go in the store at night you shall the door is highlighted same way there other parts highlighted in the front of the door on the left. That is something dev needs to fix. You can't really figure it. As anybody will have only. click the door saying its a store. The directions are not clear.

Mar 21, 2021
I've been finish the game since v0.13, if this still going update apart of modifying animated variation scenes it will more better adding a voice too. MILF's voice is unbearable.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes