Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After watching Linda masturbate, the game crashes ... did anyone else have this problem? Do you know if it can be solved?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Was there some event after I do them the first time? I've done everything I can think of that would still give me relationship points, and nothing does. The only things not in uppercase letters on the phone is "I got all wet", and "Show me your boobs", but I can't make any headway with either.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Well, I find that this release was solid. As mentioned in the changelog from the OP, inventory & items added. New character & new place. PLus a bunch of objectives. Great that the art design is now stable. We can now get used to the characters!!! Good show Mr.Rabbit team!
Only two things I noticed that your team need to be careful continuing on: 1) the English - this release had a few ... euuhhh ... headscratchers and then there is the loveable "Acho que não tem problema..." :sneaky:, and 2) With the amount of expected Objectives, will there be a better way or will we need to scroll through all of them?
Al in all though, enjoyable. Thanks.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think ive done everything in update, but I have no clue if I have or not
none of the talks leads to more affections

any chance of adding that in future, like u reached max with x girl?

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
I'm searching the "Let's celebrate" event, but I don't know how to activate it. I have lvl7 Linda and lvl2 charisma, but nothing.

PD: I found it, it's in the kitchen

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I have typed a thousand different gen previous save variations into the character name but cannot seem to unlock anything. what am i doing wrong

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm ,having issues with moms content coming up, just going round in circles and nothing updates, all skills maxed out to possible, and other relationships are complete hers just wont go. missing one after two at the sink, and the last three.
But no relation ship changes. I started with a clean new start. Did I lockup, hit a bug. I had same problem before last update.
just downloaded the saves but was hoping to get there myself.
##Scratch that
##Just found the answer the complete save gave me necessary hint.

Finally finished this update, could not have done it without walk through.

Peeking would have nearly been impossible without walk through

just a thought quest helps/ hints like in some of the other games would be nice.
I like to know what I working toward, rather than find out after i did it. that way I know the game is not bugged, I just havent got their yet.
Good start on remake, but the original was much easier to play and enjoy.,
We are thinking of new ways to guide the player.

Well, I find that this release was solid. As mentioned in the changelog from the OP, inventory & items added. New character & new place. PLus a bunch of objectives. Great that the art design is now stable. We can now get used to the characters!!! Good show Mr.Rabbit team!
Only two things I noticed that your team need to be careful continuing on: 1) the English - this release had a few ... euuhhh ... headscratchers and then there is the loveable "Acho que não tem problema..." :sneaky:, and 2) With the amount of expected Objectives, will there be a better way or will we need to scroll through all of them?
Al in all though, enjoyable. Thanks.
Thanks doubleCl1cK, love your feedback, yeah, English is not my native language, so I have problems in that part, and we're thinking of a way to better organize the objectives, i fixed what you reported, thanks ;)

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Love this game, the version 0.3 added a lot of stuff and improvised, the best animation so far is the Easter one, but hey, great job, they have to fix some little grammar errors and a funny portugese words but excellent for a 0.3 version

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Ok.. So in afternoon follow- to room and click" can you help me" then in the next morning go to moma room and peek..
I tried but there is no peek option.. Can tell it more specifically?. Please!
Sukme
Sorry I don't remember all the triggers. Have you done the weekend morning w/ Mom in the bath? Any way the objective you are missing in 'peek' is you enter Mom's room in the am and see a scene unfold. Sorry can't be of more help.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes