GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know. This game seems to be worth playing. But nothing I've seen so far (in the comments or the Changelog) makes it so (So sayeth Juan Luc Picard).

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
glad to see that this game is getting upated even if the updates take somewhat of a long time to release i think the longer it takes for a game to get updated means one of 2 things fixing things in the game they found or a prettty big size content update for the game i love this game if the devs of this game find this message and is reading this keep up on the good work i hope to see realy good updates and content from you all hope you have a great
day

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
so this remake is like the original plus more content or are there some differences, like character/s removed, certain aspects changed or is it exact the same, but more?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
so this remake is like the original plus more content or are there some differences, like character/s removed, certain aspects changed or is it exact the same, but more?
it's a remake, no characters are removed but all content is remade, the scenes are replaced with different scenes and the dialogs are different, the overall spirit of the game is the same where you live with your hot mom and you have a hot neighbor and hot teacher.

if you have already played this game then its also worth playing the original because the scenes are different and they're still very good

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
it's a remake, no characters are removed but all content is remade, the scenes are replaced with different scenes and the dialogs are different, the overall spirit of the game is the same where you live with your hot mom and you have a hot neighbor and hot teacher.

if you have already played this game then its also worth playing the original because the scenes are different and they're still very good
a character has been removed, the MC adult friend

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes