Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
go to school talk with teacher and dont put the location button go back by bottom button and you will see the scene
i dont understand

I talk to the teacher i go back 2 times and im infront of the school outside and i come back and the scene unlock?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i dont understand

I talk to the teacher i go back 2 times and im infront of the school outside and i come back and the scene unlock?
After you talk w/ teach or attend class ( not sure which is trigger) you leave the classroom, using back button, then leave hallway, using back button, - this should put you just inside the school doors (school foyer) and a scene should trigger ( you hear a sound or voices)

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
After you talk w/ teach or attend class ( not sure which is trigger) you leave the classroom, using back button, then leave hallway, using back button, - this should put just inside the school doors (school foyer) and a scene should trigger ( you hear a sound or voices)
nvm needed more relashionship thx

Last edited:

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
Nice! With the premature 'completion' of Insexual Awakening and Urban Demons it's great to see another ss game rise to take their place. Remember people used to complain that ss incest was 'taking over' the site, but with those two gone you realize how marginal the content actually is.
What's ss?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
nvm needed more relashionship thx
Well @Sunkme was correct. I found that the charisma level 1 (at least) and you choose Watch the class ( a few times). Once you get Molly's relationship to Level 2 (Zenzaji you mentioned). The scene is funny - especially the readhead boy -- He gets a mouthful! :D:cool:

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I guess webroot (My antivirus) didn't allow me to extract it and just deleted the exe. Not sure if that is a desirable thing to have happen for new people trying the game. Not being a jerk or anything btw.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody share the changelog?

XvleonvX

Sep 11, 2018
I maked a renpy game once and my fucking antivirus say that .exe have a virus all the fucking time

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I guess webroot (My antivirus) didn't allow me to extract it and just deleted the exe. Not sure if that is a desirable thing to have happen for new people trying the game. Not being a jerk or anything btw.
Use My AntiVirus.

Reactions: Beastwithin
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes