BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
sorry, im seem to be stuck at brittany love 6 and Linda love 13. Both of them say develop skills and characters, and while im done with skills, characters are running out. Is there anything specific that I need to do?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
How does one investigate her house at daybreak anyway - kind of lost beside the pool.
there is a fence like in the top right of the screen, like under the "objective" button and that sort of hide it; so, make sure to check that area

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonico

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I think I missed something with Gypsy cause every time I go back to her she asks if I prepared something... can I get some help?

twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
Those are Celine's scenes. You meet her at the Diamond Tower on weekday mornings, I believe, to start that chain. The game won't show you that you even have quests for her at all until you meet her

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
Change Log

Mechanics

►General Bug fix;

Art

► 2 new scenes with Lilly, with several variations;
► 2 new Lilly Still Buttons;
► Lilly Bust Variation;
► New character;
► New places;
► New scene with the new Character;

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I was honestly expecting much more from the update.

The dev should put focus on finishing the main characters questline. This is a gem game, MILF + shota 2D animated tags. That's just too great to be missed out like this.

There should be more orgies, more events, more animated sex scenes with all the characers.

Personally, I'd love if the MC dialog where more corruption-wise like Urban Demons, it makes much more sense

Reactions: BangB420

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I noticed people mentioning a system of dungeon exploring, and being fan of Etrian series I wanted to know if there will be a map system in it, where more we explore, more we uncover on the map? :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes