lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi need help have played 0.28 now download 0.29 do I need to delete old saves as I cannot seem to do anything with all objectives done in 0.28 and these saves appear in the 0.29 saved games and who are the greenberg's and how do you get to the mansion
thanks any help much appreiciated

SuddenImpact3

Jun 28, 2022
I should say this update left some doubtful aftertaste. 5 new scenes implemented and still they're so simple and rather unsavoury, somewhat rushed in terms of delivering the new content. I mean - yeah, Molly's been dragged out of her comfort zone by MC and put on a new level of their sex relations, but... Why now? How it would drastically improve the whole situation? And why not earlier? As for Linda - same opinion. Maybe (IMO) MrRabbit and his team should slow down their already incredible pace and concentrate more on quality instead of speed and quantity. It could be one or two scenes per char but they can branch to a various (spicy) outcomes. Still good work tho.

P.S. Hope Island of MILFS would get the same amount of love and dedication (from art maker, cuz this game worth a fortune)
Agreed, also really tired of seeing content of the same three characters(Molly, Brittany, Linda) but ESPECIALLY of Linda. She has waaaaay more scenes than anyone else in-game and there are many other characters who Mr. Rabbit should be trying to flesh out and build a story for but he keeps working on scenes for her instead.

twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
Agreed, also really tired of seeing content of the same three characters(Molly, Brittany, Linda) but ESPECIALLY of Linda. She has waaaaay more scenes than anyone else in-game and there are many other characters who Mr. Rabbit should be trying to flesh out and build a story for but he keeps working on scenes for her instead.
Linda is the main story interest, though. Every other character is just a sidequest. Having her be the focus of a new "random event" mechanic's first run is natural. Maybe after this is set up and proven working he'll do little flavor events for secondary women, but Mom should definitely have the primary attention in this game

Reactions: Fazel

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Needs stomach bulge and cumflation.
This should be an option for the completed game but not the default, though it makes sense with the proportions of the MC. As Lewyn makes clear, not everyone likes it so maybe have it as a toggle. Also should only be added later as it would involve a lot of effort that could go into more content right now.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes