EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
gallery unlocker doesn't seem to work for me? noticed the file name was wrong and changed and replaced the file but still have locked scenes and the unlock button still needs a code...

Anyone have the code or know what I did wrong?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
gallery unlocker doesn't seem to work for me? noticed the file name was wrong and changed and replaced the file but still have locked scenes and the unlock button still needs a code...

Anyone have the code or know what I did wrong?
Gallery Unlocker doesn't get updated anymore since the dev added the gallery unlocker themselves with the Gallery Code.
As for the code, its in the page before your comments page. If not, a small backtracking is helpful. And that is still hard, there is a search function in the top right portion of the site.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Gallery Unlocker doesn't get updated anymore since the dev added the gallery unlocker themselves with the Gallery Code.
As for the code, its in the page before your comments page. If not, a small backtracking is helpful. And that is still hard, there is a search function in the top right portion of the site.
Thanks wasn't sure if the code was on here but I'll take a look

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I have the problem again, I get this same saving error when I click on the save menu and I am playing the compress in joiplay. There will be a solution to this problem. Could you help me? It would be a great help.
Screenshot_20231009_191111_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
And I don't know what to do now because I don't know how to fix the compress saving error. Could you please help me and it's just version 0.35. I thought they had fixed that compress problem and I saw that it wasn't like that.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
They gave me the compressed link of little man v0.35 without errors because I played the other compressed and when I tried to go to the menu I got that error that I couldn't save or is there a file that I can change so that it doesn't happen again

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Could someone help me with this error because when I click on the menu I get those letters and it won't let me save and I'm playing v0.35 the package will have to change some file if you have it would you please give it to me
Screenshot_20231009_191111_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes