Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Original stopped at 1 or 2 updates, so it really didn't have any content. They should have just kept the title little man without the remake honestly. Play this game, don't waste your time with the OG.
To be honest, the name is the same, just LittleMan, but the game's thread on F95 wasn't created by me, and they put "Remake" in front of it, I think to differentiate it from the other thread, but "Remake" isn't part of the name.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
To be honest, the name is the same, just LittleMan, but the game's thread on F95 wasn't created by me, and they put "Remake" in front of it, I think to differentiate it from the other thread, but "Remake" isn't part of the name.
Wow, that completely went over my head. I had to check the files. Not sure why I never realised that.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021

Ok, that's fine, but could you do anal scenes for the rest of the remaining characters? I want to see how the protagonist breaks Bernice's ass.

Lussdy

Apr 9, 2022
i opened a new safe and try to get to lauren but i dont know how to process with lilly further. i investigated the mansion pls help

loey1337

Jun 2, 2017
How do I get an adult for the condom for Alices quest? i read here someone said Berneice. I did her entire story and checked her, i cant find a way to do it.
EDIT: Yes, you do finish Berneices quest and get it. my bad

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes