Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
2. this is a drastic shift in the direction of the game. before there was nothing of this sort. most of the people who are into this content are not playing this game. because it didn't have this sort of content before
Well there wasn't nothing of the sort, there's some optional sharing stuff with Olivia and her son after all. Optional being the keyword though.

Reactions: Raziels

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LittleMan Remake [v0.40] [Mr.Rabbit]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
... welp. suddenly out of nowhere we have unavoidable exhibition and sorta sharing.
MC gets his art teacher into a pillory. Exposes her ass and pussy to the class and starts playing with it.
Then all the boys line up and bukkake her butt
View attachment 3410416

and then... you convince her to let the students bukkake her front too.
View attachment 3410424

None of this sperm on her face belongs to the MC
View attachment 3410426

And this scene is unavoidable. I don't know wtf the dev was thinking.
Spoiler much?

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
https://f95zone.to/members/mr-rabbit.28770/ I would like to make 2 suggestions. The Celeste bukkake scene: end the scene with the MC saying "now this is a work of art" then all of the students taking out their cellphone and start snapping pictures of Celeste. #2: Bernice invites MC to dinner. When Bernice greets MC at the door she says "MC, I am so glad that you could make it for dinner. This is truly a special occasion because we have another guest joining us for dinner. MC, I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Celeste." Run with that.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Sharing Olivia with her son I understood, Celeste's body painting even I could get behind, Maya being groped before we even get a chance meet her?... eh.

And now this... bruh.

The scene itself wasn't as bad as I thought it would be judging from the comments on the thread at least.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Honestly, the Celeste stuff is fine to me. Not every scene has to cater to EVERYONES taste.
Besides, it's a corruption game. It'd be weird to NOT have someone descend into being an exhibitionist super-slut, and I think it's better to go a different route with Celeste anyway, otherwise she'd overlap with Molly too much imo.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, I like making my own little edits to this game, and with the addition of sounds, I now want to use these as well where I can. Now comes the question. I see a number after the sound file:

call playEffect(audio.cumplayer, False, "4.3", None)

I understand that 4.3 is some sort of timing, but can someone please elaborate and explain it better for me? Maybe even explain the whole call command for me?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes