Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
At certain stages you can have her follow you to the TV room and do various events ( click on her avatar on right when you are in the room) also later you can have her follow you to your room. You have to have certain relations level and I think it needs to be in the afternoon.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
That's the fuck scene, when Linda is drunk
Right, which triggers when she loses her job... at some random point? Think things break past a certain point, because I seem to have also sent Olivia away from the school in mornings before I actually got her later conversations, and she's not showing up at her house for that same timeslot.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Right, which triggers when she loses her job... at some random point? Think things break past a certain point, because I seem to have also sent Olivia away from the school in mornings before I actually got her later conversations, and she's not showing up at her house for that same timeslot.
it happens while you build affection on her.
about Olivia, she is in the kitchen but it's in the right most part of inside the house

Reactions: TempTitle

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
how do you do this objective I have the right requirements also how do you level up skills View attachment 836637
If you haven't found it yet, it's the "Watch TV Together" objective.
On any afternoon, Linda will be in the kitchen, have her follow you and move to the living room. Then select the <Its following you> icon (which, btw, should read "She's following you" ;)) and choose "Watch TV Together".
1.You improve charisma/speech with hallway mirror or at Night club with Morning Star
2.You improve strength with Brittany by jogging or running
3.you improve intelligence by attending class (... and then meeting up with Molly for some refreshments!)
hope that helps

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like all the girls in the game right now but I hope we get some more variety in terms of age, some girls closer to the age of the mc would be cool and some gilf action would be cool aswell.

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
Is there a faster way to make money than work or the $5 in the drawer? what a pointless grind

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
On any afternoon, Linda will be in the kitchen, have her follow you and move to the living room. Then select the <Its following you> icon (which, btw, should read "She's following you" ;)) and choose "Watch TV Together".
1.You improve charisma/speech with hallway mirror or at Night club with Morning Star
3.you improve intelligence by attending class (... and then meeting up with Molly for some refreshments!)
hope that helps
I didn't know anything happened with follow me thank you

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Managed to get all Olivia's events. Only small issue is the mention that location for some Morning Objectives said she was Olivia's House (but instead was at the School). Have a look Mr.Rabbit if it is a bug. Otherwise, fun as usual (finding Olivia in her kitchen was a little tricky!) :sneaky:
hope that helps
We will fix those problems, thanks for saying, your comments always help me improve the game. ;)

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes