Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.9] Mr.Rabbit

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 114 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 96 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone got the command for more money or a better way to get money than grinding pocket change until you hit 25?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I like this game but man, that brittany scene was really rough. Oof. But please continue, I need to see the mum get analized HARD.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I.............was wondering.............is this type of game , put a young boy as a main character in game , which mean no "Pedophile",
or.......... it's must be adult man try to do something to a young girl that's count to "Pedophile"......

No meaning to cause a moral argument , it's just need a definition by age not by gender .

Enjoy the game that satisfied you , but behave you self .

There are terrible monster in our mind , satisfied by imagine might be a solution , but it's not cure .
So many way that monster grow up by satisfied our imagine , and those who mind weaker can't control it , might hurt our society and family.

I put this shot article here , because there are so many child lost every day , look at milk box , serial box , so many child printed on it and not return .........yet .

Evil always win by good person would not face and deal with it .

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I.............was wondering.............is this type of game , put a young boy as a main character in game , which mean no "Pedophile",
or.......... it's must be adult man try to do something to a young girl that's count to "Pedophile"......

No meaning to cause a moral argument , it's just need a definition by age not by gender .

Enjoy the game that satisfied you , but behave you self .

There are terrible monster in our mind , satisfied by imagine might be a solution , but it's not cure .
So many way that monster grow up by satisfied our imagine , and those who mind weaker can't control it , might hurt our society and family.

I put this shot article here , because there are so many child lost every day , look at milk box , serial box , so many child printed on it and not return .........yet .

Evil always win by good person would not face and deal with it .
Y’all need Jesus

Drmwzrd2001

Feb 5, 2019
I have one Linda event left but it says i have insufficient bread. none of the stores sell more bread. I hope I didn't bork anything.

Reactions: TThanatos

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hod do you get new scenes?
Special event i have no choise and for molly i got 1 new talk option once

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Y’all need Jesus
Nah...... All i meaning is ......... we can be both good and evil , we all have choice , don't do that you already knew it's wrong.
If there are God , than free will and this planet are all left to us .

I like adult game since 18 till now (45), but i don't like any torment content and child image in game .

Reactions: Itsme01 and H2R
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes