Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Has this happened to any of you? The day counter would not increment. Unless you used the bed to sleep for (say a nap or 24 hr). The first time the mom gives a goodnight kiss, the time of day changes to Morning (that's good), but the day does not change. The workaround that I used was to sleep for 24 hr. Then both variables were ok. :cautious:
Thanks for reporting, this bug will be fixed in 0.2, unfortunately this will affect the save game, but in the release of the next build we will provide a save game.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for reporting, this bug will be fixed in 0.2, unfortunately this will affect the save game, but in the release of the next build we will provide a save game.
Np. Glad I could help. Keep up the good work. Glad you folks kept the options for the MC. It always feels a bit more immersive that way. (yeah, I know. You could always go hack and choose the right one....but it;s trying to get the correct sequence of choices that is fun too! (y)

Reactions: Mr.Rabbit

dustyrusty54

Nov 7, 2017
So I downloaded the Mega and there's not exe file? Then I downloaded from one of the other links and when I extract the folder, nothing shows in the new folder. Anyone have this experience?

kevinsnowpaw

Apr 24, 2019
soooooo ive tried downloading this from multiple mirror and i get the same issue. every time i try to run the exacutable the deletes itself and the game never launches...

any ideas?

*edit* i dug into the folders and found another exacutable...berried for some reason and that launched the game.. weird but it works.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The stage art is amazing, I really loved it. I generally like art, more because it is handmade and without a doubt there are many points in favor. Only the detail of the blonde with a small head and huge tits, looks too disproportionate. Out there, everything is great. My score up to this point in the game (v 0.1) is 7/10

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
The stage art is amazing, I really loved it. I generally like art, more because it is handmade and without a doubt there are many points in favor. Only the detail of the blonde with a small head and huge tits, looks too disproportionate. Out there, everything is great. My score up to this point in the game (v 0.1) is 7/10
Yes, those are true, It's like a prototype draw based in the references that I had for develope the art. worry not: still learnning to make it look more pleasant to be seen and more fittable to the storyline, kinda hard though: if you change one thing you have to change everything in that line.

Littleman Brittany size change1.png into this one so far britt3.png
following the idea of "she's taller and fit, yet has big breasts." and a plus: I'm getting more acquitance to Clip Studio Paint, I am learnning, learnning and learnning to use it. :giggle: I hope you enjoy the next build when it comes out. Have a nice(y).

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Yes, those are true, It's like a prototype draw based in the references that I had for develope the art. worry not: still learnning to make it look more pleasant to be seen and more fittable to the storyline, kinda hard though: if you change one thing you have to change everything in that line.

View attachment 588176 into this one so far View attachment 588177
following the idea of "she's taller and fit, yet has big breasts." and a plus: I'm getting more acquitance to Clip Studio Paint, I am learnning, learnning and learnning to use it. :giggle: I hope you enjoy the next build when it comes out. Have a nice(y).
Like the game, glad to see you keeping it going despite setbacks. Also a fan of the hand drawn art as opposed to over-used 3d art.
I like your style ( lot better than anything I could draw) but her head is a little 'off' in proportion.

original.jpg <<Original Quick edit>> Edit.jpg

Good luck. Look forward to updates.

Last edited:

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Like the game, glad to see you keeping it going despite setbacks. Also a fan of the hand drawn art as opposed to over-used 3d art.
I like you style ( lot better than anything I could draw) but her head is a little 'off' in proportion.

View attachment 588510 <<Original Quick edit>> View attachment 588511

Good luck. Look forward to updates.
Hi friend, I looked the edit and... idk...
she is supposed to be a tall and slim woman, if the head be in that size the torax would be too small (notice the shoulders) but thank you for the suggestion really (y) .

Reactions: Joyous and nekobasu

ZeroKonD

Aug 17, 2019
Can anyone explain why my anti-virus is going full "code:red_alert" as soon as I try to boot up the game? Never been this full-on lockdown mode from a game on this site. Actually sort of hesitant now thx to it so.... yeah...

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Can anyone explain why my anti-virus is going full "code:red_alert" as soon as I try to boot up the game? Never been this full-on lockdown mode from a game on this site. Actually sort of hesitant now thx to it so.... yeah...
I really don't understand, that some people have detected any virus in the game, I use Windows Defender, and it hasn't detected anything, it's just a Renpy game, it shouldn't be detecting any virus... :confused:

Reactions: nimpo1234
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes