PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Mega pc/Linux
Mega mac
Mega android
Wow you actually did it... thanks a lot dude.
If you don't mind, please post the unlocked version of this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eager to know what was the reason 0.19 was delayed since the planned release date was late january but it was released mid february also would like to see the pictures in full size unlocked.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2021
Wow you actually did it... thanks for that a lot dude.
If you don't mind, please post the unlocked version of this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eager to know what was the reason 0.19 was delayed since the planned release date was late january but it was released mid february also would like to see the pictures in full size unlocked.
sure Screenshot_2022-02-16-14-06-34-464_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Amazing, all the fellow pirates thank you for your contribution.
When it comes to SubscribeStar there is hardly anyone that is sharing posts here, you are like the white knight in the dark that is giving us some insight to one of our favorite h games, keep up.

Btw is 0.19 really that much bigger than the builds before ? and who is Grossmind (guess the artist) but never heard of Dr. Aida before...

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
When it comes to SubscribeStar there is hardly anyone that is sharing posts here, you are like the white knight in the dark that is giving us some insight to one of our favorite h games, keep up.

Btw is 0.19 really that much bigger than the builds before ? and who is Grossmind (guess the artist) but never heard of Dr. Aida before...
According to the Subscribestar bio, Grossmind is indeed the artist, while Dr.Aida is the software developer, meaning that he's probably the coder and actually makes Mr. Rabbit's idea's come to life in Ren'py.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
I Do appreciate your hard work on your game and thanks for sharing this with us, but I would like to see if you have thought of changing some of your scenes in the game, like for instance (the Halloween scene when the player is at the front door with his mom) and split the scenes of the people who want some candy and her getting a bunch of spilled milk ;) at the same time :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::lepew: before she opened the door:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:?

Feb 15, 2021

Not really all the same size of scenes and content

• Sad
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The public it's already out, i mean, it's more safe download from a safe link... nothing safer than the official link... I don't know why they haven't updated the thread yet... :unsure:
Fun fact: the first place where 0.19 was leaked for freeloaders was here by our hero Bruce, looks like SVS took his share from here and shared over there, staff of f95 is sleeping hmm.

Btw on which women will be the focus in 0.20 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossjohn

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Latest post by MrRabbit (pay attention to the marked spots)
ABC.png
Public Links for LittleMan 0.19 ;
PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

Also available on our Itch io Page:

BTW I don't know who to contact exactly but since Crazygamer43 started this thread you seem like the right address, please update this page finally with the latest version of the game.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Latest post by MrRabbit (pay attention to the marked spots)
View attachment 1662963
Public Links for LittleMan 0.19 ;
PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

Also available on our Itch io Page:

BTW I don't know who to contact exactly but since Crazygamer43 started this thread you seem like the right address, please update this page finally with the latest version of the game.
Done.

thanks for sharing.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes