PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Like the real name or
He seems to be confusing NergalNest with Mr.Rabbit.
NergalsNest develops a game called Solarion Project and the artist of that game is WhitchKing, this is Mr.Rabbit's first game if we don't count the first version of LittleMan.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
He seems to be confusing NergalNest with Mr.Rabbit.
NergalsNest develops a game called Solarion Project and the artist of that game is WhitchKing, this is Mr.Rabbit's first game if we don't count the first version of LittleMan.
No, Pepe. Mr Rabbit posted on one of his gaming forums, a project with WitchKing00, and said not to expect too many updates. The game calls something around 'Incest Town', something like that. But I couldn't find the project in the forum comments, I think it was in Mr Rabbit's Pirate game.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No, Pepe. Mr Rabbit posted on one of his gaming forums, a project with WitchKing00, and said not to expect too many updates. The game calls something around 'Incest Town', something like that. But I couldn't find the project in the forum comments, I think it was in Mr Rabbit's Pirate game.
I have nothing to do with this game.
(But the pirate game is mine.)

• Haha
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Why CG in this project looks so different in different scenes with same woman? Linda has at least 4 different styles. I hope unification in future will happen and some scenes will get rework. I personally most like Linda's style and face from "surprise" scene.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Why CG in this project looks so different in different scenes with same woman? Linda has at least 4 different styles. I hope unification in future will happen and some scenes will get rework. I personally most like Linda's style and face from "surprise" scene.
She really looks different in each scene but it's okay for me we need more content with her Mr.Rabbit

Reactions: Bossjohn

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone have a save with all scenes unlocked? i have reach the current update but in gallery it still shows that some scenes are locked ?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Mr.Rabbit
I hope there will be more sex scenes in this update. And then in the game there are a lot of scenes of blowjobs, titjobs, assjobs, footjobs and other "jobs" and there are sorely lacking scenes of ordinary sex (especially I'm not talking about anal sex). Well, i would like to see new female heroines younger in the game (hopefully we can "interact" with the teaser girl soon). And yes, it would be very cool to add the ability to impregnate women in the game.
Good luck and all the best!

Reactions: WackedWu

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Mr.Rabbit
I hope there will be more sex scenes in this update. And then in the game there are a lot of scenes of blowjobs, titjobs, assjobs, footjobs and other "jobs" and there are sorely lacking scenes of ordinary sex (especially I'm not talking about anal sex). Well, i would like to see new female heroines younger in the game (hopefully we can "interact" with the teaser girl soon). And yes, it would be very cool to add the ability to impregnate women in the game.
Good luck and all the best!
Agree with most of what you said but i want more milfs not teens!
The newest chick in town looks like a standart Karen type of a character, i and many more here want more scenes with Linda (Mommy) Molly (Teacher) and Bernice (Church women) and yeah we need more vaginal & anal scenes and some deepthroats with choking.

Mr.Rabbit pls insert a hot GILF into the game like this:

>>>>>>>>>>>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021
The newest chick in town looks like a standart Karen type of a character, i and many more here want more scenes with Linda (Mommy) Molly (Teacher) and Bernice (Church women) and yeah we need more vaginal & anal scenes and some deepthroats with choking.

>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<
You should also include the name of the game the other artist is working on, pepe. The name of the game the GILF comes from is The Island of Milfs [Inocless].

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Lockheed

May 12, 2017

>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<
Who the GILF From game ?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I also like MILFs, but at the moment there are plenty of them in the game. I would like some new teen heroines, and then can add more MILFs and even GILFs ;).

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The newest chick in town looks like a standart Karen type of a character, i and many more here want more scenes with Linda (Mommy) Molly (Teacher) and Bernice (Church women)
Well, i don't know, it seems the new chick looks very attractive and cute, if approach the matter correctly, then the sex scenes with her can be damn hot.
By the way, my favorite characters are Linda, Brittany (i hope they will release an update dedicated to her soon), Bernice (potentially a very cool mistress, i hope that in the upcoming update we will have the opportunity to have a lot of fun with her). But I don’t really like Molly, perhaps because the scenes with her were kind of boring and unsuccessful angles and angles were chosen; Olivia's story was ruined with elements of some kind of NTR and very poor animation of most of the scenes.

Reactions: Cavpal
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes