Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
You have missed the part that between watching killer dragging someone and talking to Gypsy you should watch TV and find a newspaper on the floor after that (someone mentioned that earlier).
So: watch killer -> watch TV -> talk to Gypsy -> buy things in a bookstore -> meet Gypsy and Lilly at night by the gym -> look for a killer and grind Gypsy's ass -> talk to Maya at the police department and that's all for now
Thank you! works perfect for me

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Same for me, nothing appears at the gym.
Do I need a certain amount in my stats? Because there's nothing that I can do to improve strength, charisma or inteligence any further.
Nothing happened at the gym for me. But I DID see it at Willow's appartement.. Maybe there's a variation. Try that!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You have missed the part that between watching killer dragging someone and talking to Gypsy you should watch TV and find a newspaper on the floor after that (someone mentioned that earlier).
So: watch killer -> watch TV -> talk to Gypsy -> buy things in a bookstore -> meet Gypsy and Lilly at night by the gym -> look for a killer and grind Gypsy's ass -> talk to Maya at the police department and that's all for now
I did mention receiving a newspaper at home - it's right there in the post excerpt you quoted, in fact - but also was not really sure of its actual importance, as i remembered getting it after talking with Gypsy.

That and the fact some posters (like Energetic) came across the first signs at Willow's appartement instead of the Gym seems to imply there are a number of variables involved, causing confusion for players in general - and possibly some weird minor bugs over what locks or unlocks what along the way, my guess.

Reactions: MadGoatSoldier

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
ver.036 2min gameplay View attachment 3048477
Honestly I'm disappointed
that's the reason why i only play this game once every 3 or 4 updates, at least by that time there would be enough content to enjoy.
And maybe it's also the fans fault who automatically assume that they'll get an update every month so the dev has to rush it, i don't know. I wouldn't mind getting an update every 2 or 3 months if it meant that we would get enough content.

Reactions: Beats9821
Feb 16, 2019
Okay the thing triggered at the Apartments where I saw a body dragged. Not at the Gym. Saw it after passing the gate and a body was dragged on the right side by the stairs.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I already had the suspicious night scene at the Gym when I played last on 0.34, and I guess many other people as well and they just forgot about it. I skipped 0.35, and now loading my save in 0.36 I already have Gypsy at night in my objectives. So check your objectives guys, at least a few of you probably already did some of the aforementioned steps already.
...or not, seems that was an unrelated meeting with Gypsy. Never mind me I guess. :oops:

EDIT2: No, I was right, kinda. Still had to finish some older stuff with Gypsy, but after that, I found the newspaper in my living room in the afternoon. Suspicious night events didn't have to be triggered and couldn't be, as that had happened already two updates ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonico

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Bruh they removed fast skipping, none of the cheats unlock gallery but there's a link to file that does so lmao
Edit: Which doesnt work, nice. Gives renpy error to rollback or ignore 10/10

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Bruh they removed fast skipping, none of the cheats unlock gallery but there's a link to file that does so lmao
Edit: Which doesnt work, nice. Gives renpy error to rollback or ignore 10/10
Pretty sure to unlock the gallery you just have to type: scooby34

Reactions: Randonormie

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Gallery Unlocker doesn't get updated anymore since the dev added the gallery unlocker themselves with the Gallery Code.
As for the code, its in the page before your comments page. If not, a small backtracking is helpful. And that is still hard, there is a search function in the top right portion of the site.
"As for the code, its in the page before your comments page"
What does this even mean? Is this ingame like the op has some kind of account on Phub with profile comments or something?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Pretty sure to unlock the gallery you just have to type: scooby34
Thanks, wish I could remember how to get it out of the files now that more "devs" are starting to do this instead of thinking why no one wants to play the sandbox clicker maze style of game

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I haven't noticed the latest changes yet. After watching Gypsy masturbate, nothing happens anymore. (I have no new goals)

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
For Maya (From My Experience):
Requirements: Unlocked Lilly and Gypsy and complete Lilly and Gypsy quest to the point of Gypsy Masturbation Scene and Lilly Pool Fuck Scene. (Not Sure, but Just In Case)

1. Night- Go to Willows Apartment and you see Shadow Sighting 1
2. Night - Go to Gym and you see Shadow Sighting 2
3. Watch TV and go to Livingroom until you get Newspaper (Forgot the Time, but the day after the Gym Sighting likely.)

Gypsy's Objectives would have updated and you just have to follow the rest from the Objectives to get Maya.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Can I play with a previous save, or do I have to start the game again? After watching Gypsy masturbate, absolutely NOTHING happens. I have not seen the content of the latest version.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes