Jul 20, 2022
Question, how do I start Maya's scenes because I watch TV but it doesn't show any animation or anything, can someone tell me the sequence and also if it has to be before completing Gypsy's story haha

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can anyone help how to unlock this 2 scenes?
The two locked scenes you have are:
Fucking Bernice 2(pussy)
Christmas II with Linda(pussy)

repeat the events for those and choose pussy instead of anal.
incidentally, I just noticed I have anal locked for both. so i need to repeat those same 2 scenes and choose anal.
you can repeat the holiday one quickly by just talking to lucifer at club at night.

anyways, do you know which brittany scenes I am missing?
Screenshot from 2024-09-13 15-41-41.png
edit: figured it out myself
first scene: meet her when excercising. run with her. then fuck her in the shower
"Brittany bathroom sex"

second scene: go to her house in morning. get asked if you want to go to her where she is doing yoga in backyard. choose yes to go there and fuck her
"Brittany yoga sex"

Last edited:

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
The two locked scenes you have are:
Fucking Bernice 2(pussy)
Christmas II with Linda(pussy)

repeat the events for those and choose pussy instead of anal.
incidentally, I just noticed I have anal locked for both. so i need to repeat those same 2 scenes and choose anal.
you can repeat the holiday one quickly by just talking to lucifer at club at night.

anyways, do you know which brittany scenes I am missing?
View attachment 4030647
edit: figured it out myself
first scene: meet her when excercising. run with her. then fuck her in the shower
"Brittany bathroom sex"

second scene: go to her house in morning. get asked if you want to go to her where she is doing yoga in backyard. choose yes to go there and fuck her
"Brittany yoga sex"
Thanks u so much.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes