morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone else has this problem? Whenever I try to load a save game with the new version, I get to the end of the scene and get thrown back to the start screen.

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
this is working for 0.47
I guess it's not working well.

Devs add scenes into gallery manually. Maybe that unlocker looks working well in v0.47, but new scenes are missing.

I'll make new unlocker tomorrow. :)

Here is 3 am so too late to make. ;)

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
you know what this reminds of a better version of Demons Deal by Nurgle I think, the art style sure, the way it went about the MC "corrupting" the other leads and with good ol Luci here makes a better version or what DD was suppose to be maybe

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
For Celeste I cant able to do stuff anymore in school except talk and do test also in night I can't enter Celeste house. The side quest for previous version is still in locked in gallery. Anyone facing this issue or I'm the only one

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
Gallery Unlocker (For v0.47)

Hi guys, here is gallery unlocker for v0.47.

It's usage is same as previous version's.

I write how to use below.

Have a good fap!

How to use
  1. Unzip 'game.zip'.
  2. Paste 'game' folder into your 'LittleMan' folder.
    1. 'GameManagers' folder must in 'LittleMan/game' folder after paste.
  3. Run game.
  4. Go to gallery and click 'Gallery unlocker' button.
  5. Click 'Confirm' button.
  6. ???
  7. Profit!!!

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
How do I get an adult for the condom for Alices quest? i read here someone said Berneice. I did her entire story and checked her, i cant find a way to do it.
EDIT: Yes, you do finish Berneices quest and get it. my bad
can ya help how to finish her storyline I'm on the "there's nothing more to do with this character" etc

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
For Celeste I cant able to do stuff anymore in school except talk and do test also in night I can't enter Celeste house. The side quest for previous version is still in locked in gallery. Anyone facing this issue or I'm the only one
If you guys not facing this problem pls share your save 0.47 or pervious version save

Last edited:

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone know how I can further advance Brittany I'm on the "There's nothing to do with this character for now"

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes