_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I'm stuck again Only one i can ask to follow me is the teacher and my mom already did the library event with teacher Done all mom events at home
Missing mom events between :
Pocket money and titfuck and events after titfuck :confused:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Use the follow me option with the mom and bring her to the living room there are a few scenes there and if im not mistaken there are a couple more if you take her to your bed room. Just take the mom and explore the whole house :ROFLMAO:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Use the follow me option with the mom and bring her to the living room there are a few scenes there and if im not mistaken there are a couple more if you take her to your bed room. Just take the mom and explore the whole house :ROFLMAO:
Already did

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck again Only one i can ask to follow me is the teacher and my mom already did the library event with teacher Done all mom events at home
Missing mom events between :
Pocket money and titfuck and events after titfuck :confused:
Ok. I'll try and help.
The events are these:
-Pocket money
??? Why you lock the door? (night) (any night)
??? Can I sleep with you 01 (daybreak)
??? Can I sleep with you 02 (daybreak)
Titfuck
??? First night together (afternoon)
??? TitFuck2 (afternoon)
For the First Night together, you'll need to do buy things. Can't remember what though.
Good luck! :cool:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
But how you start it Every option i can do has red text meaning i gain no affection or anything else with mom :confused:

Dec 26, 2019
How exactly do I increase my stats further to proceed with Linda's questline? I did the easter thing, the beach and the daybreak scenes, now I can't seem to unlock anything else.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I just started the game. Mom says I need to go to school but I cannot event click on the school and no I tried it for everyday not just weekend

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Any know softlocks this game may have?

asking since i been getting stuck on progressing with the charisma stat

May 15, 2017
Anyone have complete 0.8 save with persistant file needed for gallery? I deleted mine and I don't fill like doing it all over again.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Kind of a double standard that they wouldn't allow the loli content from Project2 but they'll allow same age shota. :unsure:
This is an issue with many of the people that wander the halls of F95 (and other like forums), looking to satisfy their lustful cravings and kinks through a virtual medium. I have noticed several trends, on this, and several other forums, that leads me to believe it is more than just the Mods that perpetuate this systemic "double standardization" in the VN/Gaming world. You use the example of Shota v. Loli (two oft misused terms - I digress), and you wouldn't be wrong. The idea that a boy who has sexual feelings toward his mother and older siblings and, is in "control" because the male figure/protagonist is supposed to be the aggressor or dominate figure, is somehow acceptable...yet when a girl is cast in a similar light (rare because of the dominance of the male characters across 90+ percent of the created works), it is somehow morally deficient. Seriously? It seems like there is a pandering to the masses - which I understand from a business perspective; let's face it, the bulk of the creators here are in it to make some money so they see the trends and follow suit (sometimes blatantly ripping off another VN/Game in the process). If you just look at the discussions it is rife with disparaging remarks about anything containing loli, yet when shota is involved people are just fine with it. Why?

I speculate that it has something to do with the groups of people that frequent F95 and how those groups are populated. That is, there are a larger number of younger males that come here looking for MILF, 'big tits', 'big ass', etc. tags to satisfy their predilection toward mature women. So, when a game with a younger male protagonist (most of the VN/games here), is posted, it has a much larger following and any disagreements involve character rendering, NTR, cuckolding, etc. - in other words, the usual discussions. Counter to that discourse, you have games/VN that include a girl (labelled as loli in the case of ones that look younger than 18) and people lose their shit and the discussions involve a solid, several page posting on why loli is somehow morally wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

I don't see it as solely a moderator issue, although it does beg the question as to why the shota games/VN seem to be more acceptable than those that include loli.

With that in mind I have a few questions for consideration:

1. Why is shota and similar content more acceptable than loli and similar content?
  2. Is there really a double standard when considering what content is to be allowed?
  3. If there isn't a double standard, there must be some reason(s) why certain content is allowed and not other - and I am not talking about the rules and guidelines, because they don't seem to apply fairly across the board...what is/are the reason(s) for the content disparity?
  4. Can someone rationally explain this inequitable postioning when posting material on the forums? (I asked for a rational explanation NOT a rationalization)
I guess the reason I am wondering about all of this is because I don't see how personal fetishes and kinks as played out in make-believe, virtual games and visual novels has any real impact. Maybe to the individual player/reader there is an impact, although I don't see how that is another person(s) concern or why they should have any say it what I fap to in the privacy of my own home.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes