Fighting Females 3D Game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-17
Developer: ねこのめめっ Cat's Eye -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Others:

techromancer thanks for the link

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I was just searching for a free (not-necesarilly NSFW) fighting game yesterday.

I will give it a try later, to see how good it actually is.
(Tho, those simple screenshots doesn´t give me much hope)

Reactions: SiuKim

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but the screenshots give me Attack on Titan vibes. Ignoring the characters being clearly female, obviously. :unsure:

Jul 23, 2017
So just checked the CI-EN thing (Japanese equivalent to Patreon) first of all many of you will know this dev - same dev who made LAB1 & 2 platforming h-games (very high quality games!)

This is a massive change in direction for this dev I must say going from 2D platformers to 3D wrestling game. Based on what is on CI-EN already it seems like there will be wrestling between male and female as well with h-attacks as the dev already has a video on their ci-en showing a liquid demo.

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
So just checked the CI-EN thing (Japanese equivalent to Patreon) first of all many of you will know this dev - same dev who made LAB1 & 2 platforming h-games (very high quality games!)

This is a massive change in direction for this dev I must say going from 2D to 3D wrestling game. Based on what is on CI-EN already it seems like there will be wrestling between male and female as well with h-attacks as the dev already has a video on their ci-en showing a liquid demo.
Thanks for pointing that out, would have skipped over it otherwise. Didn't recognise the dev's name and I'd dismissed this as one of those girl-on-girl fighting games that don't really show anything. With their track record though... well I'm still not really sure what's in this release but it seems like one to keep an eye on.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Having some issues with the grappling, I see a circle appear once I throw them on the ground. So I go over to it, but I can't activate anything? Anyone got any clues? I have A=Punch S=Kick Z=Block X=Grapple
Pressing Down+X grapples the enemy while they're down on the ground, but the game is picky about you being in the exact zone. Also, the Black-haired girl seems to get up immediately, but Pink seems to stay down longer the more tired she is. None of these grapples appear to do anything yet though, just initiate. Same at the end of the match - it looks like they're going to let you do some sort of Sex/Humiliation move but it won't actually start.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Pressing Down+X grapples the enemy while they're down on the ground, but the game is picky about you being in the exact zone. Also, the Black-haired girl seems to get up immediately, but Pink seems to stay down longer the more tired she is. None of these grapples appear to do anything yet though, just initiate. Same at the end of the match - it looks like they're going to let you do some sort of Sex/Humiliation move but it won't actually start.
Sweet thanks, I'll play around with it later. If you go to his site you can see some of the moves that will happen (scroll down past Lab1 and 2)

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So it's basically just a proof of concept. There is absolutely nothing here yet, and even at its lowest settings, I couldn't get higher than 20 FPS with all settings at their lowest and sweat turned off. The most you can do is a three-hit punch string, a variety of special punches and kicks that are incredibly finicky about their distance from the opponent before connecting, and a hip throw. There's a standing breast fondle, but it doesn't make their "arousal" (what I assume is the heart in the corner) go up like it does for the player character...

...also, if you restart any sort of match, it glitches out severely—whatever stage you were in, you're teleported to the boxing ring where both characters are naked, and it becomes a 2-player VS match. The second player's keys, if you're wondering, are NumPad 5/1/2/3 for movement, and I/O/K/L for attacks.

Last edited:

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
The characters are stuck here after grappling. I can punch and kick and attempt to grapple, but they affect nothing.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
It's a start. The menu definitely needs a list of the moves. A windowed option would be nice. The characters look much better in game than in the menu, so that is something. The game moves slowly enough so somebody who sucks at keyboard controls like myself can play.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes