Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

vinya86

May 7, 2018
There seems to be F on F sex moves and M on F sex moves but are their any F on M sex moves? Are they planning to add them or does this game going to stick with what it already has?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
If the update is uploaded in the comments in a thread by a third party instead of being updated by the thread owner then someone needs to report that particular update using the "Game Update" option and specify in the "More Information" tab that the thread needs updating. If nobody does that, the thread doesn't get updated on time. The only reason it even got updated now is because I got bored and decided to check old threads and noticed this one hasn't been updated in a while so I reported that it needs updating.
Wait, you can do that? I didn't know.
There seems to be F on F sex moves and M on F sex moves but are their any F on M sex moves? Are they planning to add them or does this game going to stick with what it already has?
I think you can use the strap-on on them, right?

Last edited:

anirindur

May 19, 2017
Guys, I've noticed in this video that you can pull up opponent and strip her with a grab, but I can't find how... can you help?

vinya86

May 7, 2018
Tried it same as last time I played it all the girls act the same. (They are literally the same since they all have the same face models maybe body too couldn't really tell.) Wish they actually add a girl or two that was into this whole arena thing wouldn't be screaming R everytime they got violated. Guess I just want some fendom in this game. Maybe some reverse R.

Reactions: drink69

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
There should be a setting to list all possible moves in the corner instead of button-mashing and hoping

Also are there any moves that particularly damage the yellow bar? punching works but it's lame and they're almost dead by the time you can actually grapple

Last edited:

freeko

May 15, 2019
Guys, I've noticed in this video that you can pull up opponent and strip her with a grab, but I can't find how... can you help?
After initiating a grab, Up + Grab will initiate the mini game for stripping the top, Down + Grab the bottom. The costume damage in previous versions has been significantly reduced. This seems to be the method for removing clothing from characters compared to damaging the top/bottom throughout the course of the battle in previous versions.

What made me chuckle a bit is that you can try to strip clothing that is not there. Trying to strip away the top when it is already gone. Probably something to fix in a update at some point, but humorous that it can be done in the first place.

anirindur

May 19, 2017
After initiating a grab, Up + Grab will initiate the mini game for stripping the top, Down + Grab the bottom. The costume damage in previous versions has been significantly reduced. This seems to be the method for removing clothing from characters compared to damaging the top/bottom throughout the course of the battle in previous versions.

What made me chuckle a bit is that you can try to strip clothing that is not there. Trying to strip away the top when it is already gone. Probably something to fix in a update at some point, but humorous that it can be done in the first place.
It's not working, I'm trying but it doesn't work... I downloaded Mega version, which one did you download?

P.S.: I asked even for pulling up opponent and you didn't answer; didn't you find it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: freeko

Jackson16

Jul 16, 2017
It's not working, I'm trying but it doesn't work... I downloaded Mega version, which one did you download?

P.S.: I asked even for pulling up opponent and you didn't answer; didn't you find it?
Because the version u downloaded is 0.26, and the grab version is 0.27

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
It needs to be easier to get I to H positions. The cone needs to be bigger, the opponent need to not fly as far, and the opponent needs to stay down another 5-10 seconds.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes