Others Completed Live Desktop Beauty [Final] [Bad Bunny Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Massive resource hog unless you have a beastly computer. I like the idea of customizing the girls, but the poses are most static and the animated ones are meh at best.

Reactions: swmas
D

Deleted member 12053

What a throwback...
Whats next, flying toasters?

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I respect all projects, but sometimes I dont understand the developers, using 4gb RAM a desktop girl?, maybe when I get 32gb Ill use it.

Reactions: swmas

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I respect all projects, but sometimes I dont understand the developers, using 4gb RAM a desktop girl?, maybe when I get 32gb Ill use it.
While it's quite a lot, and the program probably could use a lot of optimization, there is quite a difference. The girls in this program are rendered real time, whereas the girls in software like iStripper (same thing as Virtuagirl, they just rebranded the name) were recorded in advance, and are only replayed (used to be avi files, not sure what format they use now). Rendering just takes way more resources than displaying a recording. It's like comparing the resource requirements for playing a game with the resource requirements for watching an online stream of somebody else playing that game.

There used to be some plugin for WinAmp long ago, which made customizable girls dance somewhat to the rythm of whatever music you were playing. Forgot what it was called, but that company later moved to making stuff like 3D Sex Villa. Anyway, that WinAmp plugin was also quite a resourcehog. Again, because the models were rendered while they were displayed, instead of being pre-recorded.

Reactions: Cityboy173

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Well, still 4GB is a lot. It can probably be optimized a lot. And it just needs to render a few objects and not even in full screen resolution when done right. Also, Windows only, to lazy to try under Linux.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
While it's quite a lot, and the program probably could use a lot of optimization, there is quite a difference. The girls in this program are rendered real time, whereas the girls in software like iStripper (same thing as Virtuagirl, they just rebranded the name) were recorded in advance, and are only replayed (used to be avi files, not sure what format they use now). Rendering just takes way more resources than displaying a recording. It's like comparing the resource requirements for playing a game with the resource requirements for watching an online stream of somebody else playing that game.

There used to be some plugin for WinAmp long ago, which made customizable girls dance somewhat to the rythm of whatever music you were playing. Forgot what it was called, but that company later moved to making stuff like 3D Sex Villa. Anyway, that WinAmp plugin was also quite a resourcehog. Again, because the models were rendered while they were displayed, instead of being pre-recorded.
Im not interested in your lessons about rendering in real time or not and blablabla, too Im comparing this project with another desktop girls, Ill be clearer:
"A DESKTOP GIRL USING 4GB RAM IS FULLY USELESS"
Only a stupid use a secondary task consuming 4gb RAM.
Better now?, and Im sorry at developer, I respect all his effort, but this guy, Dripping, is defending the indefensible.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Im not interested in your lessons about rendering in real time or not and blablabla, too Im comparing this project with another desktop girls, Ill be clearer:
"A DESKTOP GIRL USING 4GB RAM IS FULLY USELESS"
Only a stupid use a secondary task consuming 4gb RAM.
Better now?, and Im sorry at developer, I respect all his effort, but this guy, Dripping, is defending the indefensible.
20 years ago, the same thing would've been said about something as simple as a tray icon for a display driver. Or having some music player running in the background while playing a game.
These days, 4GB is already on the low end for memory on a computer, in just 3-4 years, most people won't even care having some background task eating that much memory. As I said, the program could probably use a lot of optimization. And there is probably room for customization in lights, shadows, texturesizes, vsync, just name it. I'm quite obviously not defending the developer, however, I am trying to teach you something about how computers work.
Whether this specific program turns your trash computer into a non responsive POS is your problem.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I remember when having gamespy active in the background and autolaunching service programs like background office processes speeding up program launch by preloading important files pissed me off because it would affect my pc's overall performance. admited, I never owned high spec PCs back then, but the comparison is still valid.

Reactions: Dripping

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I remember when having gamespy active in the background and autolaunching service programs like background office processes speeding up program launch by preloading important files pissed me off because it would affect my pc's overall performance. admited, I never owned high spec PCs back then, but the comparison is still valid.
Windows 10 still does that, it's called superfetch. I disabled it.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
20 years ago, the same thing would've been said about something as simple as a tray icon for a display driver. Or having some music player running in the background while playing a game.
These days, 4GB is already on the low end for memory on a computer, in just 3-4 years, most people won't even care having some background task eating that much memory. As I said, the program could probably use a lot of optimization. And there is probably room for customization in lights, shadows, texturesizes, vsync, just name it. I'm quite obviously not defending the developer, however, I am trying to teach you something about how computers work.
Whether this specific program turns your trash computer into a non responsive POS is your problem.
Jajaja, my trash computer has 12gb RAM but I dont sacrifice 4gb in a secondary task, probablily you yes, due to your trash brain thinking always in fapping :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote