Unity Abandoned Live Empire 2 [v0.2.3] [Happy Max]

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
After posting that message I played a bit just to understand ;p
The game is about raising an idol by being her manager.
You got to train her to raise her status, then contract with different platforms like fake twitch or fake youtube, then do lives to earn money so you can train harder and get more fans.
The game also have you date your talent because...why not? XD
So you can take her to different parts of the city and waste that extra money that she is making for you, and theoretically if you finish the story, you can take the girl to a love hotel... but I have no idea how to finish the story, as I see no story at all aside from random events, so maybe this part is still being built...
My honest opinion:
The game has potential, it has a solid base but is still quite unpolished.
Lives: Instead of waiting 10 times to allow us to skip, please allow us to skip from the start. There is no point in watching a girl speak the same thing over and over again in a language we don't even understand. Another question I have is how much fame is gained from each live?
Clothes: Please add some hint on how to unlock those other clothes. I'm not sure if they are just locked or unimplemented. T_T
Dates: The city map needs improvement. It's divided in two layers, the general location and the place inside the location. It would be great if I could go back from a chosen location if I didn't find the place I was looking for for my date (and not waste days searching for the cinema!)
Love House: I don't even know where to start... I can't even see the window correctly because it just flickers between open and close every time I pass the mouse over the option...
Thank you the summary, the overview is a bit wanting.

Honestly been looking for this type of game. Apparently, Japan always want their idols NTR'd and no casually dating an idol sim. Not new ones anyway.

certifyjones

Jun 6, 2018
I played this whole game (with Alice). It was an annoyingly tedious grind at first, but once you start making 10k a stream it became a breeze. Based on the tags, I was hoping to get sex scenes of any sort once i passed each honey milestone, but I didn't. 100 lets you get her naked by clicking on her a bunch, 300 lets you do a stream nude (although you can't do anything but wait and there's nobody watching), and 500 does..............nothing. I just hope they add something worthwhile in the next update.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
I played this whole game (with Alice). It was an annoyingly tedious grind at first, but once you start making 10k a stream it became a breeze. Based on the tags, I was hoping to get sex scenes of any sort once i passed each honey milestone, but I didn't. 100 lets you get her naked by clicking on her a bunch, 300 lets you do a stream nude (although you can't do anything but wait and there's nobody watching), and 500 does..............nothing. I just hope they add something worthwhile in the next update.
There is actually sex scenes on 500 affection but it requires to unlock the other dates from her level ups.

certifyjones

Jun 6, 2018
There is actually sex scenes on 500 affection but it requires to unlock the other dates from her level ups.
I see, so there are two poorly animated scenes (or more I guess I'll have to see).....well, it's better than nothing. Thanks for letting me know.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
After reachin 500+ love points with Alice you unlock 3 sex scenes with her in the love house: a handjob with her naked on bed, a titjob, vaginal sex. Terrible grinding but you can avoid it thanks to cheat engine (it worked for me with Alice's love)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
Sorry English is no my natif, but have to say this.
The hell whit this grainding hell.
I use cheat engine for money and still had to play over 4h to max all stats.
English... 80% of time I can't understand the plot of the dati and 10% is in japans(I fink). So it is MLT in my apinien.
You have to raise the love(or honey) to 500 to unlock the sex scenes but on every 100 points check wot she say in room and go there...and no the points for dati do not increasing (top for me is 8). So good luck reaching 500 points.
Oh yeah in love hotel :
1.neck for blowjob.
2. left hand for hand-job.
3. boobs for boob-job.
4. vagina for missionary.
5. legs for doggy.
On top of this the bug going streaming is anion as hell have to cancel game reenter and go to auto save and try different stream and this is 3 loading screens.
Oh and wot the hell is the live in love house (love hotel?). She go streaming nude but get noting for it, just burn 3 energy( I gess is unfinished ...).
On the + the graphic very good. Very beautiful models and backgrounds. Animation of 2d in 3d muvments is nais.
I do not know if the creator reed this but small sugeshchen add a damn shop for gifts to rais love faster and adjustable focus on cam in love hotel stream to see full body(may add extra options for fun streaming).

Last edited: