VN Ren'Py Abandoned Live Fast, Die Young [v0.02] [Old Child]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Guys, I understand, that now content zero. The purpose of this version is to get feedback regarding the picture.
The pictures are very pretty, not the prettiest pretties i've seen but pretty enough to do the job.

Now work on content cos, hunni, this aint gonna bring the players in.

What we have here is a website full of devs all wanting our money. This is just 1 website of many where devs either put their work to be advertised and get noticed or pirated, either way results are the same. You want eyes on your game and you want money.

Regardless of whether it's your first day or you've been doing it for years you are in competition with every other dev on here because that money you want is already going to other devs. You need to show them that you are worth supporting and a picture show isn't going to bring the boys to the yard.

If you want to build a player base you need to start strong.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Not impressed at all....MC needs to spend time watching TV and keep walking stairs up and down....really ???

One slut call-in for sex doesn't make this game interesting ! I would expect more focus on your dad's new girlfriend, to actually make the story going.

PS: I have seen this game month ago, when Dev was looking for opinion about his renders and now this release is more like alpha demo.

Reactions: Old Child

Old Child

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
One slut call-in for sex doesn't make this game interesting ! I would expect more focus on your dad's new girlfriend, to actually make the story going.
Many do not like the long wait for adult content. For inclusion in the game animation and the sex scenes had to introduce Valerie to the game much earlier than planned

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact, I had two possible options for the v. 01:
1. continue the story with Miranda
2. adding sex content

I chose the second option. Right or wrong, it's already done.

Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

Old Child

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
please remove hide'n seek mode.. spent lot of time figuring what to do, or atleast awalktrough... no need to grind for 5 min content
among other things, this version has been tested game mechanics, which I chose (Game mechanics are based on locations, actions in these locations and events that can occur in them)

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Many do not like the long wait for adult content. For inclusion in the game animation and the sex scenes had to introduce Valerie to the game much earlier than planned

In fact, I had two possible options for the v. 01:
1. continue the story with Miranda
2. adding sex content

I chose the second option. Right or wrong, it's already done.

Thanks for the feedback
"Many do not like the long wait for adult content " - What content ? Your content is like zero and i believe there was already one of the members here Avaron1974 , who made a really good comment and also gave you an advice, maybe you should read his message again... From Dev community perspective, you are like sardine swimming with sharks :D

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
among other things, this version has been tested game mechanics, which I chose (Game mechanics are based on locations, actions in these locations and events that can occur in them)

thank you for the walktrough. you chose the hard play style then. hints system mandatory in that case i guess.. there's no way one can play this classic style without it.. interesting story thou. good luck:D.

Reactions: Old Child

Old Child

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
thank you for the walktrough. you chose the hard play style then. hints system mandatory in that case i guess.. there's no way one can play this classic style without it.. interesting story thou. good luck:D.
everything takes time. I would also not refuse to get the final version of the game right away

I want to keep the element of the game, and this mechanics in my opinion contributes to this

Last edited:

Old Child

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
"Many do not like the long wait for adult content " - What content ? Your content is like zero and i believe there was already one of the members here Avaron1974 , who made a really good comment and also gave you an advice, maybe you should read his message again... From Dev community perspective, you are like sardine swimming with sharks :D
I played almost all the interesting games in the last 1-2 years and know what content developers create and in what time.

P. S. I don't want to continue this discussion because couldn't please everyone . I do what I do.

P. P. S. I was paying attention to this comment. Strong start? How's that? spend 6-12 months on development, give a few thousand renders in the demo version, get zero support and quit the game?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It may look like some of make comments to put devs off but that couldn't be further from the truth.

We have devs on here that work so hard to bring content their players enjoy and they work to make sure that content is substantial enough to make both the players and the dev feel like the effort was worth it.

I do speak to a few devs around here. Not just chat, i'm quite friendly with them and I know how hard some of them work.

None of them do monthly content but when they do release an update it's between 500 and 3000 renders and enough content to warrant taking an hour or more to get through.

I'm not saying you need to get a team like the bigger devs have but regardless of your games genre you are in competition with all the other devs on here for our money.

Whether you like it or not your work is put alongside people like Philly, Pink, Jet, Knob, OMVN, Notty, Brain, FFCreation, Kyo, Sumo, Cheeky, Domiek and many others on here people patron on a monthly basis.

They then decide if your work is worth their money over the devs they are already supporting.

There is plenty of room for more devs to grow but new devs are having to push the envelope to stand out.

None of us want any devs to fail, the more games around here that succeed and get to completion the better it is for all of us.

Put the work in and you will grow. In the words of s terrible film my family once forced me to watch "if you build it, they will come".

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote