4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
how to edit the save file without getting blocked by the warning

when i click yes i get set back to my current file without loading
if i click no same
use and your security key is here on your computer if PC C:\users\(YOUNAME)\appdata\roaming\renpy\tokens

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Reporting a bug,

option =" fancy lemonade"
so it's trying to multiply string ....

Save included (any save slot from page 1)

1717335424501.png

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is much needed in the Secret Diary, not a lot of useful info on how to progress with the mom or daughter or her friend. Hopefully, the MC will be able to get mom and daughter on the bed at the same time. Megan has already said that as long as he doesn't lie to her and tells her what's going on. Susan knows that he has the hots for Megan and her, so if we can get her in the right mood, she might be willing for a threesome. Mom and Megan look so much alike that it would be awesome to watch them making out heavy and munching each other's carpet. Then Megan and her friend in a threeway would be awesome as well. Someday, they all end up pregnant. Will prostitution also cum into play eventually? MC pimping out Megan and Mom?

May 9, 2019
Hi all i try to opne the new version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/goodnight.rpy', 1706645634, 0) is defined twice, at game/game/goodnight.rpyc:2 and game/goodnight.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Stuff 2\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Stuff 2\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Stuff 2\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Stuff 2\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 888, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Stuff 2\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 525, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Stuff 2\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\corruptsin-1.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 501, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/goodnight.rpy', 1706645634, 0) is defined twice, at game/game/goodnight.rpyc:2 and game/goodnight.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Live in Corruption 1.0
Mon Jun 3 09:48:15 2024

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Good remake so far. Keep the updates coming, dev. One thing I feel needs mentioning is the shower content-- it's possible to "sequence break" by getting Megan to give HJ's and BJ's in the shower before you've unlocked those actions in the bedroom. It's not really a game breaking bug or anything, just figured I should point it out. You may even already be aware of this, not sure.

It did seem like I was getting some traceback errors and inconsistencies during the shower BJ action though. After choosing the BJ option 2-3 times, it displays the renders of Megan washing his legs or body instead, even though the text is still describing the BJ. I assumed this was related to the sequence break but I didn't test anything further

Haven't completed all the current content yet but I'm really enjoying everything you've done so far. Renpy was a good choice for sure, the OG version was fine in RPGM, but it always felt like it should've been in Renpy in the first place.

I also really appreciate that you've tightened up the pacing a bit too. It didn't feel like I needed to grind the same 3 scenes repeatedly just to get the next tier of corruption unlocked like I did in the original, but there's still enough grind to keep you wanting more. Nice work

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes