3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nop! So many girls on so many games... I'm a plastic artist, sculptor, painter, graphic designer. Never forgot a face, never remember a name.

Reactions: Jubz

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Live To Fight v0.4.9.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.04.2020

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Live To Fight [v0.4.2] [Grinder] - Original Size: 1.48GB

Download PC (169MB): - - -

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry, but dialogue is hilarious here.

"But I never stop loving her, she's beautiful, sexy, funny, intelligent, fucks like a nympho, that is not easy to find, she's a perfect woman".

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This one is definitely one to keep an eye on... If you can get past all the broken English, you get a sense the story is the primary focus, without giving up on erotic choices... The main premise of the protagonist being a MMA fighter (albeit illegal one) is definitely something new... There are many different women the protagonist meets along the way... But all the choices are left up to the reader/player... Do you go after them all, do you stick to the primary love interests, or do you go all romance with just one of them? It's really up to you, as you don't know if there will be consequences for some of those more questionable choices, or not... Plus you get to make choices during the few fights, which was un-expected... In any case, outside of the English translation/interpretation problems, I think it shows promise... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Dec 29, 2018
I'm happy to see the game continue, but I'm starting to worry that that the game will stretch itself too thin by adding new girls instead of focusing on the ones already in the game. Jess and Kat seem to be the two main candidates for a serious girlfriend, while Mrs Johnson seems to be leading up to something as well. Creating content for all three of them would be a decent sized undertaking. So I'm a bit worried that adding Lily and Juli into the mix will slow the development of the game down too much. Andrea and the MMA groupie seem to be one-off encounters, but Juli and Lily both have relationship scores, so I'm guessing their going to be sticking around. Kelly also has a score counter, so that would bring the total potential love interests to six (Jess, Kat, Mrs J, Kelly, Lily, Juli), which seems a bit ambitious to me. But maybe the developer can pull it off and everyone will end up happy.

I was peeking through the script files and I think I found a couple of bugs.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
guessing i'm going to have to restart?..again?..saves end exact same place as before :/

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have found..after doing a pure Jess route and a "boink'em all" route..the Jess only route basically has as much if not more sex scenes...except it is only with Jess..which is fine..she's a hot booty redhead beauty..otherwise boink'em all you do Jess once..blonde milf once..and ringgirl once...pure Jess route you get growing romance and love..boink'em all yer just a man-slut :p i assume 90% will go with man-slut..HAHAA!!!
oh ya..STILL no more Mrs Johnson :( so sad...

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes