Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Live To Fight [v0.5.0] [Grinder]

Original Size: 1.53 GB
Compressed Size: 279 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
The past few updates this game seems to have stalled. I dont know coding so I dont know if this is just some technical issue making it difficult to continue the story or if the dev has just hit a wall and doesn't know how to move forward. either way until this game gets moving again, I'm going to skip a few updates. And yes, by now, I expected some action with the friend's mom as well.
To the Dev - you will NOT lose people if you give us what we want which is a hot sex scene with the milf. You will lose us if you keep stringing it along and dont go anywhere with it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is treading water past updates..the story has disappeared and it basically just a 3-5 minute update you boink one of them..and maybe a minute or two of prolonged getting to know Mrs Johnson or girl in Gym...with no noticable much of anything other than..they smile a bit more...i think i'll putt this game aside and revisit in 5-6 updates if i'm still alive.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I think I'll give the game one last chance, to get me on the hook again, honestly the last updates have been bad,
this game is treading water past updates..the story has disappeared and it basically just a 3-5 minute update you boink one of them..and maybe a minute or two of prolonged getting to know Mrs Johnson or girl in Gym...with no noticable much of anything other than..they smile a bit more...i think i'll putt this game aside and revisit in 5-6 updates if i'm still alive.
I was thinking of doing the same thing, the latest updates to this game don't get you anywhere.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes