3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Live To Fight v0.5.0-Extra.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Enjoying the game and wanted to share a few things I've noticed. Just so you know I sometimes try to play through games one of three ways: Celibate, Man-Bear-Pig-Slut, and then my canon method. This time I went with "celibate" to play this game.

Renders are overall pretty good, if I had one complaint it is the hair of the women. The Mom and Mrs Johnson both seem to have stringy long hair, Jessie's hair is a weird strawberry red, Lily's hair looks good. Otherwise all of the women are attractive.
The English needs to be proofread, the use of "men" instead of "man", misspelling of water as "wather", some general errors, it just needs a pass over or two.
The game needs an in game calendar so we can see the passing of days better than seeing "the next day", let us see a week go by on a calendar, show us the time passing.
If the training and fights allowed the player to pick reactions it would draw the audience in more.
The MC's location is also a bit confusing. Did the MC decide to leave, then steal from his dad, and stay in the same city with all his friends and yet, somehow, his dad is unable to find him?

The writing in the game makes assumptions about how the player will play the game. There are multiple instances where the dialogue disregards the choices that the player makes.
1) The party with Mark. I said no because the MC's first fight was the following day. Kat then references the party when she meets you, even though you didn't go to the party. It would be best to eliminate the option to say no and make the player attend the party as it seems a nexus of behavior.
2) Helping move boxes. The game assumes that you helped the blonde move boxes into her house and gave her your number.
3) Working at the bar. The dialogue expects that you helped Lily in the bar in multiple conversations: when Jess comes to see you and every time you go to the bar and talk to Lily. (I don't understand why the MC would work at the bar for free when he needs to find a job to make actual money).
After a certain point the game just forces you to work at the bar for free with Lily and doesn't give you the option to say no. Whoever owns/manages that place needs more employees so the MC doesn't have to work there for free.
Why does the MC spend so much time at Mark's house when Mark isn't home? Give the player some options for how they waste their day. Not everyone wants to try to fuck their best friend's mom.
I really like the fact that I can choose to have the MC not have sex with anyone well, I did until you randomly force the MC to accept a blowjob from some random woman he doesn't know after losing his fight. The player should be able to turn her down. The second bit of unskippable sex is with Jess at the MC's house after training the Kimura with Emma again. The player should be able to choose not to "reward" Jess with sex. Especially since it seems the MC rewarded himself more than her (he has no concept of foreplay or how to pleasure a woman in that very short scene).
Dave and the MC talk like the MC has met Dave's girlfriend but that hasn't happened (maybe it was the aforementioned party that I chose not to attend?). Also talk about Kat and Dave being overprotective even though in my game the MC has had one conversation with her.
Not sure why you have a scene of Kelly being jealous of Emma when the MC and Kelly haven't spent much time together.
When MC sees Mrs. Johnson at the store she seems uncomfortable perhaps because of what happened between them last time. Except my MC didn't do anything with her so that should never have come up.
Jess really should stop showing up at the MC's house if she is rejected enough times. I realize that would mean the MC has no interaction and would just get up and train and come home and repeat. But the player should have to live with those decisions.

Sorry for the wall of text, I really liked the game, the story is different and interesting. I look forward to seeing the next update.

Reactions: evildead

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
wouldve been great if theres an actual sex with mrs. johnson,cuz shes the hottest of them all.whats with the dev?2 years of developing and still not happening,what are you waiting dev?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I liked Mrs Johnson, but I confess that in the scene where she showed her naked, I didn't find all of that,
and from the comments, it seems that there was nothing with her,
and from what they said, it's a 5 minute update,
I think this game will download every 5 or 6 updates,
to compensate for the download.

Reactions: Fabs93

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !
I started playing the new update but the game didn´t recognize the old saves.
Does anybody know if I need to play the game from the beginning ?

Cheers

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes