3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.4] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Added an Option to Skip Mini Games, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene after the player did the Mini Game.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
@JokerLeader Thx for your Mod('s) :love: .
I see you use my old script for the Texbox, i have 2 new vor you if you want.

In some games we kann get some problems with the old script, because you use "afterload" label.
Everytime you load a save the opacity go to 50%, and in some games it goes not to 0% or get errors.
Try it...
And there is one from me ;)

For the "missing" images i write a short fix i dont touch the mainscripts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
@JokerLeader Thx for your Mod('s) :love: .
I see you use my old script for the Texbox, i have 2 new vor you if you want.

In some games we kann get some problems with the old script, because you use "afterload" label.
Everytime you load a save the opacity go to 50%, and in some games it goes not to 0% or get errors.
Try it...
And there is one from me ;)

For the "missing" images i write a short fix i dont touch the mainscripts.
Thank you, I will try.

They look Awesome, thank you very much :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Putzi

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The Dev needs to fix some of the English in this story which is incredibly wrong - ie: first day helping in the bar a women comes in and the text says A Male Customer - she is definitely not a male
Also when Andrea phones him for a job, he accepts and goes to the husbands office and says to himself that he cannot tell the husband where he met the wife because he fucked her, but in my story I walked out on her and did not fuck her

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Dev needs to fix some of the English in this story which is incredibly wrong - ie: first day helping in the bar a women comes in and the text says A Male Customer - she is definitely not a male
there are only male customers as it's been said before.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also when Andrea phones him for a job, he accepts and goes to the husbands office and says to himself that he cannot tell the husband where he met the wife because he fucked her, but in my story I walked out on her and did not fuck her
To be fair, you talk about English needing correction but yourself make several errors in your post:
  • "ie: first day" — The abbreviation you used is short for the Latin id est (meaning "that is") and requires periods (full stops) after each letter; you also need a comma after the abbreviation. Additionally, you should have used the before "first day".
  • "in the bar a women comes"Women is plural; with the indefinite article a you need the singular, woman.
  • "the text says A Male Customer - she is definitely not a male" — Since you're quoting text, you should have quotation marks around "A Male Customer". You're also missing a period to end the sentence.
  • "goes to the husbands office" — You need an apostrophe if you're saying the office belongs to the husband.
You are right that some things should be fixed in the game, however. I just found irony in your proofreading post about it.

Last edited:

animegamer.mw

Oct 29, 2019
hmm i was looking through the script and the code from what i see it may not even be missing on alot but rather mislabeled stuff i think some stuff from other days were meant to be repeated but and the image duplicated and renamed to fit what the code needed but was never done as some stuff were the same before i may be wrong on it im not good with code but i know enough to go through and edit and fix some stuff

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
To be fair, you talk about English needing correction but yourself make several errors in your post:
  • "ie: first day" — The abbreviation you used is short for the Latin id est (meaning "that is") and requires periods (full stops) after each letter; you also need a comma after the abbreviation. Additionally, you should have used the before "first day".
  • "in the bar a women comes"Women is plural; with the indefinite article a you need the singular, woman
  • "the text says A Male Customer - she is definitely not a male" — Since you're quoting text, you should have quotation marks around "A Male Customer". You're also missing a period to end the sentence.
  • "goes to the husbands office" — You need an apostrophe if you're saying the office belongs to the husband.
You are right that some things should be fixed in the game, however. I just found irony in your proofreading post about it.
my post does not require the level of correctness than an author does

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
That's your rationale for being very critical and then hypocritically making all sorts of errors yourself? Wow. "Do as I say, not as I do." Got it.
No but I am not an author nor am I an native english speaker - the corrections I was pushing were to make the story better not to criticize him, you know that and are just being an idiot about it - your remarks are not adding to the story at all - I simply am adding custom criticism to help the Dev

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No but I am not an author nor am I an native english speaker - the corrections I was pushing were to make the story better not to criticize him, you know that and are just being an idiot about it - your remarks are not adding to the story at all - I simply am adding custom criticism to help the Dev
No, I did not know that. "nor am I an native english speaker" — how on earth would I possibly know this if you hadn't said anything? Sadly, there are plenty of people for whom English is their first language who still make mistakes like those I pointed out. I thought this was one of those cases. Also, text doesn't bring across tone well, so I thought you were criticizing him in an unnecessarily harsh way. I see far too many people saying things like "this game's Engrish is terrible" or "the dev has all kinds of grammar errors" while making a lot of errors themselves.

My entire point was that somebody making several mistakes in a post recommending linguistic corrections does not come across as being authoritative and so might be more likely to have their suggestions ignored. Anyway, I don't actually care all that much generally; I just thought the post seemed harsher than it was meant, but obviously I misread what was intended.

Reactions: BGRW2020

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Well, I skipped 5 updates and only now Mc had something with Lily, I hope I can see more of this ass soon. Now in question to Ms.Johnson I also hope that we have something soon with her as soon as possible because it's past time, even if Mc gets rid of Kat just to have her. Does anyone agree with me?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, I skipped 5 updates and only now Mc had something with Lily, I hope I can see more of this ass soon. Now in question to Ms.Johnson I also hope that we have something soon with her as soon as possible because it's past time, even if Mc gets rid of Kat just to have her. Does anyone agree with me?
I don't think there's practically anyone on this thread who doesn't agree.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes