3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Wtf... Did I do something wrong or was the update like 20 seconds long with this very uninspiring bathroom scene?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Live to Fight [v0.6.7] [Grinder]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Wtf... Did I do something wrong or was the update like 20 seconds long with this very uninspiring bathroom scene?
I won't even waste my time so, since I was not playing before because of the content capped one more reason not to play, when I have something relevant I will be back :sleep:

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Live to Fight [v0.6.7] [Grinder] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.6 -> v0.6.7 [63,5 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
When I downloaded the first one I saw potential. In the rest and now reading these reviews it is another game flopping. The guy makes silly excuses, he must have few patrons supporting him, even in the text it is pure defeat. The game has potential but soon enters the "abandoned" statistics. Go son, go with God. Go back to mom's house.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
When I downloaded the first one I saw potential. In the rest and now reading these reviews it is another game flopping. The guy makes silly excuses, he must have few patrons supporting him, even in the text it is pure defeat. The game has potential but soon enters the "abandoned" statistics. Go son, go with God. Go back to mom's house.
Haven't played it in a while, but if memory's right, there's barely any movement towards the MILF.
Probably the biggest mistake: if you have a character that's hit the nail with audience - cool, suspend the action, but don't overdo it.
Fine, the character is not in her "ready to fuck" arc. Good, give a BJ or cunni to dudes. Why not? Don't want to? Cool, give nudity with teasing then.
But when it's all talk over and over and over and over again...And the dialogues are still on the level "I'm not ready for anything", then meh.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I’ve been watching here for several years. Many developers have failed. The reasons are different. Every year it gets worse and worse. :unsure: :unsure::cry:

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes