2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Needs more tooltips, and that goes for the dev's other game as well. Somehow I managed to get to the sleep "touching" scene without realizing how. Took quite a while to retrace my steps and figure that out again.

No tooltip on what actions can't be taken at a certain time (dinner) and general lack of activities other than to waste time etc..
Wanna share how you managed that? I did once, and no idea how, and haven't been able to trigger it again. Thought maybe it was go into her bedroom on a set hour and day, but apparently not it.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
You gotta go to her room fairly late at night from what I managed to get. You can play with her tits and lick her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the previous game (Lost Girl) is better u.u...not the best game...just better than this one...

Apr 21, 2018
Wanna share how you managed that? I did once, and no idea how, and haven't been able to trigger it again. Thought maybe it was go into her bedroom on a set hour and day, but apparently not it.
From what I can tell, after you've eaten (at around 18:15) you need to click on the bed icon, and choose sleep before it's too late (probably at 22 hours at the latest). This won't end the day and instead wakes up the PC at 23:15. You can then go to her room. You have until around 1am until the game puts you to bed again.

Reactions: Skargaroth

FlameDK

Aug 27, 2018
Nice interesting sandbox game. The previous game (Lost Girl) was also nice.
I like innocent and tender-hearted glasses sister character.

To do sleep things with sis,
choose sleep before 23:00 and you will wake up at 23:15.
then go into sis room. you can do things with her until 2am.

To shower together,
currently there is a bug. when more than 300 love, if you select it, you will see <go to school / go to shop> menu.
To avoid the bug, on Saturday or Sunday, choose rest before 18:00 and you will be at 18:01.
now you can shower with sis the rest of the day.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
MC was involved in a scuffle at his old school, and expelled. So, his father had to transfer school to him in the city. where his sister is studying. you will have to live with your sister until graduation. a lot of things will change, when you have a new life.

So... In Hentaiville born and raised just screwing around is how I spent most my days til these punks in school up to no good thinking they cool I got into a scuffle a bit of a fight and so my father got scared and told me you gonna to go live with your sister till you graduate

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Stayed and listened the menu for like 7 minutes till I got what this sounded like

has the exact same tune except its more epic which is a given since it's Epic music

Also HOLY FUCKBALLS god damn the font sizes all over the damn place and the text dont even stay in its box and the menu and whatnot.... never seen the like before

Last edited:

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
Hmm, this is odd. If I manage to get her to cum in her sleep at night, the screen turns black.

I take it the scene when she does cum is missing?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes