り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
fUXBs9.png

Overview:
Everyone has their insecurities. Sometimes, you need someone else's help to overcome them--or at least learn to accept them. Explore the stories of three women who, one way or another, find themselves booking an appointment at a certain massage parlour. What change will this experience bring to their lives...?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-02
Release Date: 2020-01-25
Developer: Reine Works - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

6MUAZB.png FCKDba.png YcNyqY.png 2.jpg cg05a.png 1.jpg cg02c.png cg03a.png cg04d.png

Jul 11, 2019
Good art and a decent enough story. I liked the characters well enough, the worst thing I can say is they may be a little average in that not much stood out about them, but it didn't really bother me as I was reading through the VN. Length? You'll get about 30-40 mins total depending on how fast a reader you are (I'm a slow reader) and each of the three girls have two sex scenes each, then there's an epilogue that had me a little bit confused as to who's epilogue it was until I realized they were shifting perspectives. All in all, I don't think you have much to lose by having a glance across the scenery within, but I don't think you'll be coming back once done for the story neither.
5/10 (closer to a 6 than a 4)

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
These are the same people who made The Wilthing Amaranth. I liked that game well enough for the good routes but it was pretty weird how seemingly insignificant decisions would turn the girls into antisocial murderers. Hopefully this shouldn't have the same problem.

WitchOfFrost

Apr 9, 2019
Heya, i tried myself on porting that game to android and did a decent enough job to ask some people for feedback, so please, download and try it out if you want to.

It's my first port so i'd greatly appreaciate feedback!

- Universal 266MB

P2K2T

Oct 22, 2019
thank you so much to you, Demon King Ranc.
make me interesting this game because of your kindly heart to suggest it tbh.

Jul 11, 2019
I'd say average leaning towards good in what's there, but it's very, very short. Less than an hour kind of short with a total of six sex images (and three more non-sexual ones in the epilogue). Be prepared for that.

Jul 11, 2019
Some choices makes you skip scenes. There's like two choices each so just make sure you've picked all of them and it should unlock.