VN Ren'Py Abandoned Living Together [v0.1] [Delirium Karma]

DeliriumKarma

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
U_HI8U.png

Overview:
You are a young man who has just moved to a country town to study in college, sharing an apartment with three girls. Experience a new place, new people, and enjoy the pleasure of living with the best company!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-25
Developer: Delirium Karma - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

5NE9qi.png 9cCIPC.png BILs1T.png BpUpKa.png CSxCRk.png CzTBJF.png gR2Phd.png K99+eS.png pjdQBu.png RXBE7x.png sZ8Qv6.png Y8dCfS.png

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
character models look interesting= good.
redhead=good.

Not Renpy=annoying-bad
Voyeurism...how dependant on the game is this? i can understand it being used to spy to a certain degree. not sure if i wanna play a game where its the main focus. i wanna interact and make MC bang girls. not watch them get banged.:sneaky:

just asking cause the dev note makes it seems like a mjor focus.

Dec 11, 2021
Normally RPGM is an instant ignore, but I looked because the girls are actually for once looking realistic and nice... good job.
There was never a RPGM VN which was running bugfree so I will not bother.. sad...

Good luck

Reactions: Guz89

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Experience a new place, new people, and enjoy the pleasure of living with the best company!
I see... and he never shaved his balls, as well, since he left out his town, :sneaky: to remember he promised himself he's going balls-deep in the ass of his roommates...

CzTBJF.jpg

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Living Together 0.01 Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
redhead=good.

Not Renpy=annoying-bad
Voyeurism...how dependant on the game is this? i can understand it being used to spy to a certain degree. not sure if i wanna play a game where its the main focus. i wanna interact and make MC bang girls. not watch them get banged.:sneaky:

Thanks for the synopsis of this project.

The fact that Renpy isn't being used (Renpy is well known to be community mod and walk through friendly), and with the voyeurism (creeping) feature that seems to be a focus, which is one of the tags I dislike in stories. Well, I guess I'll pass for now until more content is released.

But, good luck Dev on this project.

Reactions: qaywsx

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
redhead=good.

Not Renpy=annoying-bad

Ask them on the sites that this game is originally uploaded, in this case Itch.io and Twitter.
They are very likely to never see your comment on F95.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The girls look fairly realistic in regards to body proportions, and amazingly actually look like college age girls. Age appropriate looking models in AVNs is practically unheard of! Very nice.

The voyeurism aspect is not my cup of tea, but I can overlook it.

Like others, I'm not interested in RPGM but this looks interesting enough to continue watching until there is enough content to give it a try. Good luck on your project.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
VN made with RPGM huh.. Never would have thought I'd see those 2 together.
I agree with the others that it really does look interesting and would probably be pretty great in the future once the game gets bigger.
It's not late for an engine switch though. :whistle:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Actually played it and its good, writing needs some retouch; i love how the girls looks, especially livia and jade, and with the mc going to college, here is hoping for a ton more beautiful ones. Its a VN in this crap app, switching to renpy would be awesome.
edit also got this bs error twice sc24_336.jpg

Last edited: