VN Ren'Py Living Together [v0.1] [Delirium Karma]

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
The girls look fairly realistic in regards to body proportions, and amazingly actually look like college age girls. Age appropriate looking models in AVNs is practically unheard of! Very nice.

The voyeurism aspect is not my cup of tea, but I can overlook it.

Like others, I'm not interested in RPGM but this looks interesting enough to continue watching until there is enough content to give it a try. Good luck on your project.
well from the previews things look good, however am not into voyeurism iether but for the well done art work on the felmales will give it a look and report my findings.

Reactions: Holdos

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Characters and renders looks good.
Game looks nice!

Will check out in 6 months.

Good luck to the dev!

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
good art work on the female characters, however really need to rethink the game base code for rpgm is very ...... Well you have had better poeple than discribe the problems so I will leave it at that. But Good luck anyways. Have remove it and may or may me back. Take care and thanks for the share.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is it me, or this redhead feels like one of those activists who will get hella triggered if you use the wrong pronounce with her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
gghj.png

Reactions: Porthas

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
It already needs a walkthrough because after playing it twice I unlocked all pictures except the very last one...

May 30, 2020
Hey!

Great characters, very unique sexy renders good job on that one!

Why using RPGM? No map to wander around, it makes the rhymt of the screens erratic. RenPy would be perfect enough

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
That's a mistranslation for "screenwriter" ("roteirista" in Portuguese, I imagine it might be similar in other languages like Spanish and perhaps Italian). Some words in Portuguese are sometimes spelled the same or very similar in English, but the last letter is removed.
Nope. There's no word similar to "roteirista" in italian. "Screenwriter" is "sceneggiatore". Yeah, we are suckers for long-assed, bombastic words. It makes translating some authors from English a true pain.

Now to the game: I normally steer very well away from RPGM games, but the character designs are lovely, and the renders very good. Story sounds nice, too: I'm definitely adding this to my "download and try when I'll have more time" list.
To put things in perspctive: the last RPGM game I played has been "Legend of Queen Opala" (original). When it was new.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, Renpy not used, sad...it's a favorite game engine in modding the community. Renpy's structure allows the ease to create community made walk throughs, and mods. Which Unity and other engines don't.

But I'll check back and see if this project eventually gets ported to Renpy. Good luck with this project Dev.

DeliriumKarma

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Hello everybody! It's me, Delirium Karma, developer and writer (a.k.a. Roterist in a weird translation) XD

I really appreciate all the compliments and critics, and I'd like to say that the game was developed in RPGM because I was testing a Visual Novel Engine I've structured, but the result wasn't that great, so accepting your suggestions, the game will be converted to RenPy as soon as I finish some projects I'm currently participating in.

Thank you all for playing!

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Those are some damn fine facial expression renders. Just going by the previews, some of the best I've seen. I'll be watching this one.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Luckily it was changed to RenPy now or else I would have missed it. I only play RenPy games nowadays.

Only thing that I'll complain on is the use of capital letters in some words in the middle of the sentence. I know that Spanish have that so I guess that Portuguese have it also. In English is it only a few words, mostly words that have with nations to do. (In my native language Swedish is it only names that have it.)

Regardless of that is this a lovely game and I don't mind peeking. My days of Commodore 64 made me used to both peeking and poking! (This was joke that you maybe has to be in a certain age to understand!) :ROFLMAO: Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
There are too many words in the beginning, too few pictures. (n)

It's especially boring when the narration goes against the same background not really related to the text. E.g. MC is riding his car, talking about his past. Most sentences don't really add anything to the story but require efforts to read them.

Suggestion: delete those unnecessary dialogue lines. (Or add related visuals to them, preferably of funny or sexy character).

The MC name in the name box stays the same (Rodrigo or what it was, even if you name MC Otto). (n)

The story however is nice, the characters are adorable. (y)

Suggestion: focus less on peeking, more on characters, their romantic sides etc., like in that talk with the shy girl. (y)

It could become a decent game, with some more polishing and care.

DeliriumKarma

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
seems dead
Hello! I'm coming back! I had a serious health problem in my family last year, and finally things are working out around here.

I'm planning an update soon with more content, a second project and the opening of Patreon. As things have been extremely busy around here, I'm looking at a schedule to pass on to the staff. But I won't let you down!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hello! I'm coming back! I had a serious health problem in my family last year, and finally things are working out around here.

I'm planning an update soon with more content, a second project and the opening of Patreon. As things have been extremely busy around here, I'm looking at a schedule to pass on to the staff. But I won't let you down!
Regardless if you come back or not, hope things go well for you. Have a good one!