• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
You live by yourself, but Kaede is coming to live with you. It's been a while since you saw her, but now you will spend everyday together.
Formally known as "Living Together with Your Cute Niece"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Ichie Atelier -
Publisher: WASABI entertainment -
Censored: Yes
Version: Steam
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Fan Translation

RJ344924_img_smp1.jpg RJ344924_img_smp2.jpg RJ344924_img_smp3.jpg RJ344924_img_smp4.jpg RJ344924_img_smp5.jpg RJ344924_img_smp6.jpg RJ344924_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Okay so the actual translation is pretty solid so far! Concise and feels like natural English, however not translating the H status menu is really disappointing and kind of detracts from the enjoyment of the game, so I hope that gets remedied soon. Also nothing to do with your TL, but the art in the game itself is aliased pretty bad.

armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
I remember playing this. The 'best' ending (depending how you see it) required no night prowling or sexual acts if I recall right, otherwise you'd end up with the normal ending.

I can't remember the 4th ending, but the third one was a yandere one.

The days are limited, but there is a New Game+ IIRC, so you can grind a bit if needed.

Last edited:

Jaxium

Aug 2, 2020
The game is pretty good but ngl the mother is kind of a dick for dumping her daughter at MC's house without even getting his approval first.

Reactions: NaniStando
Mar 27, 2021
Here you can find a save file (3rd slot) with 99999999 yen so that you don't have to waste time working.
Edit: Some people said that the file ain't working, you have to replace this save file with your 3rd save to make it work (so just enter in the game, save at slot 3 and you're done).
Hope it helped.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes