masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 1667758
Nice job translating that but er.. fiddling? Odd... was fitting "masturbated" impossible due to size limit or something?
Pretty much it keeps things in line with the other UI elements... I selected from :p
Alternatives would be finding where it's drawn in either a plugin or common event and adjust it accordingly, shrink it down which makes it look like the odd stat out, or something smaller that fit in the space.

Might change it later but for now :sleep:

Sir_Fapalot92

Apr 10, 2020
i play every few min. it the game visual got frozen(or stuck), but the sound of moving character or bgm are still actived, is there any ppl who having the same problem as mine?

Last edited:

Yehlux

Aug 7, 2017
Make sure when you finish the game to click the switch next to the crystals! I ignored it and spent an hour getting the other endings.

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Well, there is no "pregnancy" tag on dlsite page for this game so I guess it's just an ending.

Nephnil

Jul 29, 2018
Okay so the actual translation is pretty solid so far! Concise and feels like natural English, however not translating the H status menu is really disappointing and kind of detracts from the enjoyment of the game, so I hope that gets remedied soon. Also nothing to do with your TL, but the art in the game itself is aliased pretty bad.
Yeah, it's because I dont have RpgMaker MV to edit the files directly. But, thanks to masterdragonson for doing that, I'll update the thread once I have time.

Nephnil

Jul 29, 2018
trying to show some support but the buy me a coffee link doesn't seem to work
Weird. When I click on it, it opens normally.
If it still isnt fixed, you can use this link:

Thanks for your support!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Great translation and fun little game. Probably needs the romance tag as well, even if the love route ending results in violence:whistle::LOL:

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes