cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Lmao I played through this in Japanese like a week ago. Managed to get two endings, maybe this will make it easier to get the others.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Err... how do you get fellatio during the first 23 days? The only time I found to H her is when she sleeps.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
The game is pretty good but ngl the mother is kind of a dick for dumping her daughter at MC's house without even getting his approval first.
Maybe the mom as a young girl had kinky dreams on her own bro but missed. so letting her daughter to achieve what herself couldn't

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Pretty much it keeps things in line with the other UI elements... I selected from :p
Alternatives would be finding where it's drawn in either a plugin or common event and adjust it accordingly, shrink it down which makes it look like the odd stat out, or something smaller that fit in the space.

Might change it later but for now :sleep:
were do you put the 2 files at

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Huh, for some reason my Antivirus tells me this game has a Trojan, anybody else have that problem? Specifically the Oneeva.A script

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
This game is similar to one where you let your childhood crush spends days in your house what it called again Mmmm can't remember.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes